+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Farming

ketha prasad

Aug 18, 2023
I don't know reply I can you update I have work experience and 10 years agriculture fertilizer field in India 10 years experience in field agriculture rice and vegetable fruits and farming

Reactions: Nyarkofrederick
Oct 19, 2023
I am writing to express my keen interest in working on your farm as a cow farm worker, animal farm worker , agriculture farm worker ,or milking officer. I am passionate about the farming industry and have relevant experience in animal care and farm maintenance. I am hardworking , dedicated , and committed to delivering high-quality results. I would be grateful for the opportunity to contribute my skills to your team and learn from experienced professionals. Thank you for considering my application.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am writing to express my keen interest in working on your farm as a cow farm worker, animal farm worker , agriculture farm worker ,or milking officer. I am passionate about the farming industry and have relevant experience in animal care and farm maintenance. I am hardworking , dedicated , and committed to delivering high-quality results. I would be grateful for the opportunity to contribute my skills to your team and learn from experienced professionals. Thank you for considering my application.
But there are no jobs here.

Last edited: