+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family visit canada

madi012

Apr 1, 2020
Posting on behalf of my husband

Hello,

I am from Pakistan and I would like to apply for visitor visa to visit my family in canada my mother (who is an elderly and unable to travel) and my sibilings... all of them are Canadian citizens... my brother will invite me to see my mother i have got the doctor's letter and invitation letter, moreover, i will be leaving my wife and my daughter in pakistan.

I am planning to visit from july 25 to august 9 2020. I own a private ltd company and runs another company. My financials are quite stable here. Moreover, my brother who is inviting me to visit Canada is financially stable as well and he owns a resturant chain and willing to support my visit if needs be and will also provide his bank statements. I will be submitting my Business registration documents, my tax returns, my previous travel history, my banks statements. What else should i submit? Do i need to submit my Marraige certificate and daughter's birth certificate?? In 2015, I got rejection on my USA visitor visa do I need to mention it??

What are chances of getting visa ???
What should i do to improve chances to getting visa???
Do i need to give medical???
Should i submit booking for my return ticket??
How should i prepare my purpose of visit?
Does corona virus has any effect on visa ??

Thanks for your advice and time in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Posting on behalf of my husband

Hello,

I am from Pakistan and I would like to apply for visitor visa to visit my family in canada my mother (who is an elderly and unable to travel) and my sibilings... all of them are Canadian citizens... my brother will invite me to see my mother i have got the doctor's letter and invitation letter, moreover, i will be leaving my wife and my daughter in pakistan.

I am planning to visit from july 25 to august 9 2020. I own a private ltd company and runs another company. My financials are quite stable here. Moreover, my brother who is inviting me to visit Canada is financially stable as well and he owns a resturant chain and willing to support my visit if needs be and will also provide his bank statements. I will be submitting my Business registration documents, my tax returns, my previous travel history, my banks statements. What else should i submit? Do i need to submit my Marraige certificate and daughter's birth certificate?? In 2015, I got rejection on my USA visitor visa do I need to mention it??

What are chances of getting visa ???
What should i do to improve chances to getting visa???
Do i need to give medical???
Should i submit booking for my return ticket??
How should i prepare my purpose of visit?
Does corona virus has any effect on visa ??

Thanks for your advice and time in advance.

TRV is dependent on your personal savings versus your brothers but he can include his proof of personal savings. It will add to your profile. Include proof that you have a spouse and child. If you own property I would include your deeds and proof of the value of your properties. Yes you need to mention all your previous visa refusals. impossible to say what your chances of getting a visa are. The fact that most of your family is in Canada will create concerns that you want your family to move to Canada. That is why it is important to show your ties to Pakistan. Yes you may need a medical. Do not book a ticket just submit a proposed flight schedule from a travel or airline website. Be honest about your purpose of your visit. You said you wanted to visit your mother who is unable to travel to Pakistan. Yes covid 19 could impact your visa. Processing times are slower. Offices where you do your biometrics are closed in many countries. There is a chance that Canada may be still in lockdown or partial lockdown and not accepting foreign visitors by July/August