Family ties

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
Vic kim said:
What are some of the family ties info do the embassy need? Please advise as examples
This is tricky.....

Even though the word is "family" at the end of the day it translates to economic ties....

All CIC cares about is that you will not live and work illegally in Canada. They want you to provide them with a valid reason as to why you would want to go back home. This means showing that your family (parents, spouse etc.) have a stable life and a good future in your homeland and that you can realistically expect to come back and be part of that good future. So parents with good, stable jobs, property and investments etc. help. If your parents are struggling and are not financially secure, than this usually hurts because you would want to stay back and earn an income in CAD to help out family back home. Its that simple.

Pratik Mistry

May 11, 2014
Hello,

I have my entire family in India, but my father's income is not too much, but we have home of 35 lacks. so is this ok to represent family ties to your home country??????

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
Pratik Mistry said:
Hello,

I have my entire family in India, but my father's income is not too much, but we have home of 35 lacks. so is this ok to represent family ties to your home country??????
35 lacks is around 65,000 Canadian dollars

CIC requires you to have 10k CAD plus 1 semester of fees (around 6k) to consider issuing you a visa....you do the math

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pratik Mistry said:
Hello,

I have my entire family in India,
You parents are not your ties. Only your immidiate family (wife and children) matters.

but my father's income is not too much, but we have home of 35 lacks. so is this ok to represent family ties to your home country
you have to demonstrate that your parents will be able to pay for tuition and living expenses for the whole lengh of the program.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Vic kim said:
What are some of the family ties info do the embassy need? Please advise as examples

Your previous academic grades & course selection.