+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Class/Spouse

Dave_rc

Apr 30, 2010
I have been approved to Sponsor my Wife, and her application, has been sent away for processing. I am trying to get information, about what is being processed, this is not easy. My Wife has an employment opportunity, and it would be nice if she could be here to work. I have contacted the media, but they won't consider issues regarding Immigration. The only satisfaction regarding this, is that my MP will forward a letter to the Immigration Minister. In my experience of the application process, this need to be overhauled, and made easier when applying. I will be sending more letters to the Immigration Minister, and will ask for application processing time shortened. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
Dave_rc said:
I have been approved to Sponsor my Wife, and her application, has been sent away for processing. I am trying to get information, about what is being processed, this is not easy. My Wife has an employment opportunity, and it would be nice if she could be here to work. I have contacted the media, but they won't consider issues regarding Immigration. The only satisfaction regarding this, is that my MP will forward a letter to the Immigration Minister. In my experience of the application process, this need to be overhauled, and made easier when applying. I will be sending more letters to the Immigration Minister, and will ask for application processing time shortened. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Whereas generally shortened processing times sure would be a big help, most posters here would advise against going to your MP with case specific requests unless the processing time has way past what's expected, since and inquiry can slow down the application process.

What is your time line and where is the application being processed?

samrupl

Mar 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya do it but i dont think this goona change anything real soon.

stonecold39

Star Member
Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah even you go for president of canada no use immigration people are def. they dont listen to no one or they never speed up the process you just cam down and wait i'm doing the same wait for process to be done.. you cant change the rule of immigration they are really STRICT :)

GOOD LUCK