+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family class sponsor

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
From day one , i knw my interview will come for sure , bcz in 2012 , i applied for student visa but bcz of some stupid agent i got refusal and banned for 2 years ! So i wont allow to entered canada till 2014 ! I was banned ! Might be this is a reason otherwise our case was cleared !
You've got a whole bunch of red flags, from being banned because you probably misrepresented (don't blame your agent - you were very much involved and had to sign off on everything before it was sent off) to now your wife spending too much time outside of Canada to where she is probably not eligible to sponsor you anymore. Good luck to you, I would expect a lot of scrutiny and for the sponsorship to take longer than normal.

bian07

May 19, 2017
You've got a whole bunch of red flags, from being banned because you probably misrepresented (don't blame your agent - you were very much involved and had to sign off on everything before it was sent off) to now your wife spending too much time outside of Canada to where she is probably not eligible to sponsor you anymore. Good luck to you, I would expect a lot of scrutiny and for the sponsorship to take longer than normal.
They will be lucky if they get approved, they should be denied alone from the fact that the wife has been out of Canada for months now.

Rnait

Aug 1, 2019
Sir/mam u r from canada things Are
Normal there , Do u know a little bit about india’s situation ppl are deceased like in dozens on daily basis its covid 19 ! I know canada have some rules ! But i never take a risk to send my 9 months baby and pregnant wife ! If canadian rules are hard and fast Then why they damm closed embassies for 5 months ! Nobody wants to stay longer outside canada ! Your pm justin said dat stay where r u now till the things not get normal
Back !

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Sir/mam u r from canada things Are
Normal there , Do u know a little bit about india’s situation ppl are deceased like in dozens on daily basis its covid 19 ! I know canada have some rules ! But i never take a risk to send my 9 months baby and pregnant wife ! If canadian rules are hard and fast Then why they damm closed embassies for 5 months ! Nobody wants to stay longer outside canada ! Your pm justin said dat stay where r u now till the things not get normal
Back !
The problem is that if your wife left in March - she knew about coronavirus. There have also been multiple repatriation flights out of India. She had many chances to go back or even not leave the country at all (since that is what sponsors are supposed to do in the first place). I understand the situation in India, but you cannot continue blaming everyone else for the situation that you have both put yourselves into. If I can see that, then the immigration officer looking at your application will see it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
She also seems to have visitred you in November 2019 so this is her second visit out of Canad since the aponsorship has started. You could also argue that with covid in the world your wife risked travelling again in February. After being out of Canada for so long she needs to speak to CRA if she is still receiving CCB. Hopefully she is not receiving any other benefit except maternity leave payments if she qualified. Think you botj need to be prepared that your sponsorship application will be denied unless for some unknown reason nobody realizes that you she has been out of Canada for so long. She may also not have met the residency obligations to qualify for healthcare last year and perhaps again this year. She should look at the provincial healthcare page for the healthcare residency obligations. A valid health card is not enough.