sunnyanand

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys,

Can anyone tell me that why the immigration office is taking so longer than they have mention in the website? I have applied in family class category being my wife as a sponsor. The normal processing time of seoul immigration is 7 months but my application processing time already crossed the timeline written in their website. I am totally confused, in recent time I have also received a mail saying my application is being process.

can anyone tell how long does it take to finalize the process?

I have received the passport requesting mail after 3 months, but later they sent the mail explaining it was mistakenly sent out.

If anyone had such kind of delay before please explain me out here.

Yaya Marei

Aug 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/8/2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 2010
Med's Request
1l7 2011
Med's Done....
3/7 /2011
Interview........
28/6/2011
Passport Req..
17/8/2011
VISA ISSUED...
21/8/2011
LANDED..........
31/8 /2011 Insallah
1-which office you deal with.

2- have you try to send them email asked update in your file
3-order the notes from your file

sunnyanand

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! Here's our timeline:

January 8, 2010 - Application received by CPC Mississauga
January 27, 2010- Received sponsorship approval letter in Canada
February 2, 2010 - Started processing sponsorship application in Seoul (according to e-CAS)
From then application is in Process, in between I have sent some missing documents.
further correspondence was done through email after 7 months.
The response said the application is in process of background check and until further no inqueries should be done.
9 months passed already, the average processing time in Seoul according to the website is 7 months.
Confused???? why delay???

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sunnyanand said:
Hi! Here's our timeline:

January 8, 2010 - Application received by CPC Mississauga
January 27, 2010- Received sponsorship approval letter in Canada
February 2, 2010 - Started processing sponsorship application in Seoul (according to e-CAS)
From then application is in Process, in between I have sent some missing documents.
further correspondence was done through email after 7 months.
The response said the application is in process of background check and until further no inqueries should be done.
9 months passed already, the average processing time in Seoul according to the website is 7 months.
Confused???? why delay???
Because the time quoted is an AVERAGE. Background checks take longer for some people. The time quoted is for 80% of the application, it would appear that your spouse falls into the other 20% . You can always order CAIPS to determine what the problem appears to be.