+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXTREMELY URGENT ISSUE PLEASE HELP...

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
So i filled out today an online application form for my off campus work permit, the problem i am worried about is when i was little my name was really big and i shortened my name with an change of name deed(affidavit) so on my online application form when it ask u a question saying "what was your changed name" and i clicked on ALIAS so i should have clicked on Birthname instead of clickin on ALIAS, ALIAS basically means that i use this name to protect my real identity but the thing is, that i have changed my name and in my passport and recent marksheets i have my NEW NAME.. BUT what is depressing me is that i CLICKED on ALIAS instead of that i should have clicked on birthname. I am not using a FALSE name, in my study permit i attached a affidavit of name change because i had previous name on my 10th grade marksheet... I do not have an ALIAS i changed it by my will and i have legal document showing that i did so...

Should i contact CIC call centre and tell them to withdraw my application, because they might think that i have identity problems and might even launch a investigation on me...

what should i do..