+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

extension of study permit- compliance email

Onu1010

Dec 25, 2018
hi guys, my friend completed 1 year course from Centennial College and then started 1 year course in St. Lawrence College.
He applied for extension of study permit and received an email from IRCC compliance email asking for previous Transcripts and Confirmation of Enrollment from St. Lawrence College.

Problem is he already uploaded Enrollment letter at the time of applying for extension.
So, why would they ask again

Please help he is very scared.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
hi guys, my friend completed 1 year course from Centennial College and then started 1 year course in St. Lawrence College.
He applied for extension of study permit and received an email from IRCC compliance email asking for previous Transcripts and Confirmation of Enrollment from St. Lawrence College.

Problem is he already uploaded Enrollment letter at the time of applying for extension.

Did he submit letter of acceptance for his 1 yr course at St Lawrence College ?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

When did he apply for extension , when did he get email for compliance ?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
When he switched colleges did he update his myCIC account with new DLI? They are probably just trying to verify that he actually studied in his first program and wasn't violating the study permit.

Onu1010

Dec 25, 2018
When he switched colleges did he update his myCIC account with new DLI? They are probably just trying to verify that he actually studied in his first program and wasn't violating the study permit.
no - i think he never updated CIC with new DLI or never informed about the new College