+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extension of post graduate work permit procedure after passport renewal

Nov 18, 2021
Only paper-based for PGWP extension I think. My roommate had applied and got it.
Cool. Thank you so much for your response. If possible, Can you share your roommate details, so that i can catch up with what all steps i need to follow. I would be much appreciated. Thank you again! :)

Jan 27, 2022
Hey, I’m in the same situation as you.

My work permit was issued for 2 years and 6 months because of my passport expiry date. Now my permit expires on May 22 and I haven’t heard anything back, I applied on April 11th.

I saw some people saying it was possible to apply online so that’s why I did it but did you confirm with anyone if it was okay?

I’m just worried because I’m waiting to get my ITA, my score is 439 and I think until October (Where my PGWP should’ve expired) I’ll get one so I need it.

Anybody experiencing the same?
Hi , you applied online. Did you get approved for extension. Also could tell me step by step how you applied ? . Thank you so much

Nov 18, 2021
Hello Guys! I got my extended passport in hand. I still have 4 months to get my work permit expired. Please let me know ASAP how to apply for PGWP extension. What if my permit is not approved within 4 months? Do I need to get out of the country. Please reply.

jadoo27

Mar 15, 2022
I didn't have any remark about extinction on my old PGWP. I was in the same situation as you and I got my one year extension no problem. Good luck
Hi kimodz,
Did you get a new work permit letter along with your stamping?
P.S I applied online for extension too and got my passport back just with the stamp. I do not have a new work permit letter though

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hi kimodz,
Did you get a new work permit letter along with your stamping?
P.S I applied online for extension too and got my passport back just with the stamp. I do not have a new work permit letter though
How does it happen? You applied online and sent them your passport ? Weird