+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extend my study permit but refused

linkal68

Jun 9, 2019
Hi, I have applied to extend my study permit a few months ago, and during the process, I was notified about supplying additional documents and I did this before the deadline of submission.

But I received a refusal letter:

"Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, i have carefully considered all information and i am not satisfied that you meet the requirements and refugee protection act and regulations. Your application as requested is therefore refused.

Under A16(1), a person who makes an application must answer truthfully to all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. A letter was sent to you on June 2, 2019 requesting all official in-Canada transcripts and a Schedule 'A'. These documents were required to be submitted by June 9th, 2019. As we have not received the documentation in its entirety, your application is refused. "

Can someone give some guidance? I am not sure I need to call IRCC indicating that I have submitted all the required documents, or just apply for restoring my status?

please help!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, I have applied to extend my study permit a few months ago, and during the process, I was notified about supplying additional documents and I did this before the deadline of submission.

But I received a refusal letter:

"Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, i have carefully considered all information and i am not satisfied that you meet the requirements and refugee protection act and regulations. Your application as requested is therefore refused.

Under A16(1), a person who makes an application must answer truthfully to all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. A letter was sent to you on June 2, 2019 requesting all official in-Canada transcripts and a Schedule 'A'. These documents were required to be submitted by June 9th, 2019. As we have not received the documentation in its entirety, your application is refused. "

Can someone give some guidance? I am not sure I need to call IRCC indicating that I have submitted all the required documents, or just apply for restoring my status?

please help!
It seems you didn't submit all of your transcripts. If you think you did, you can send a Webform and ask for reconsideration.

Reactions: yuki_kjo