+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry under CEC who received AOR

MCB19

Mar 15, 2015
MCB19 said:
Express Entry under CEC who received AOR Pls share our timeline here....

Is there anyone Applied for a BOWP using AOR for Express entry?does anyone got any BOWP or extension?pls share timeline here...

Apr 18, 2015
I have a client who use his AOR to apply BOWP. He got refused and is now in restoration. My assumption, maybe he did his online application wong, didnt upload the documents, who knows. But we will gamble with his Restoration Application using the AOR. If this gets approved, then the answer to you question will be YES.

MCB19

Mar 15, 2015
ginggrooves123 said:
I have a client who use his AOR to apply BOWP. He got refused and is now in restoration. My assumption, maybe he did his online application wong, didnt upload the documents, who knows. But we will gamble with his Restoration Application using the AOR. If this gets approved, then the answer to you question will be YES.
What did the CIC reason for declining the application?under what category he is?

MCB19

Mar 15, 2015
MCB19 said:
Is there anyone Applied for a BOWP using AOR for Express entry?does anyone got any BOWP or extension?pls share timeline here...
Just to share my EE profile:
EE profile-February 15
ITA- February 27
Submission application-April 17
BOWP extension: today

Still my applocation in progress
Review of Eligibility: In progress
Nothing change

Still hoping by the next week i got an update..

Good luck to all

nani627

Apr 25, 2015
Prince George
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2015
I see everyone is either frustrated or low on spirits about this whole EE system. I empathise with both as I have had countless number of hurdles in finally submitting a respectable score.
1. I had a score of 8.0 in IELTS academic but teh immigration only wants General. This in itself proves how juvenile their rules are.
2. After I enter my profile the software wouldn't recognise my IELTS score in reading module so i get a lower score.
3. I try to update my profile and teh system says technical error.
4. I withdrew my candidature and went to resubmit and the website, due to overload and load balancing kept kicking me out thought I was logged in.
5. After two days of struggle finally I complete the profile and get a score but the job seeker website does the same again.
6. After spending 4 hours finished the job seeker profile and attached and finally I ended up finishing.

really hoping the draw this time pays off as i have missed two draws because of their "technical errors"
score: 462

NOC 3131 CEC

MCB19

Mar 15, 2015
nani627 said:
I see everyone is either frustrated or low on spirits about this whole EE system. I empathise with both as I have had countless number of hurdles in finally submitting a respectable score.
1. I had a score of 8.0 in IELTS academic but teh immigration only wants General. This in itself proves how juvenile their rules are.
2. After I enter my profile the software wouldn't recognise my IELTS score in reading module so i get a lower score.
3. I try to update my profile and teh system says technical error.
4. I withdrew my candidature and went to resubmit and the website, due to overload and load balancing kept kicking me out thought I was logged in.
5. After two days of struggle finally I complete the profile and get a score but the job seeker website does the same again.
6. After spending 4 hours finished the job seeker profile and attached and finally I ended up finishing.

really hoping the draw this time pays off as i have missed two draws because of their "technical errors"
score: 462

NOC 3131 CEC

nani627

Just try and wait because the the scoring is really going down don't loose hope instead try and wait

Good luck..

nani627

Apr 25, 2015
Prince George
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2015
MCB19 said:
nani627

Just try and wait because the the scoring is really going down don't loose hope instead try and wait

Good luck..
Thank You and I have completed a two year Post secondary program here in canada. This entitles me to 25 points under skill transferabilty under education but, I didn't is there a way to get it apart from wrestling an answer out of the CIC call center?