+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry & SDS Canada

Feb 16, 2019
My wife already submitted her profile in Express Entry but score is just 341 and now we are thinking to apply SDS Canada,
Can any one please guide/suggests us Is that the right decision and will we eligible to apply like that?
Is any one had an experience like that before? if yes so how was your experience. Please share your experience.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
You need to be accepted to a Canadian college or university and show you can pay for your tuition and living expenses to apply for a study permit.

Feb 16, 2019
You need to be accepted to a Canadian college or university and show you can pay for your tuition and living expenses to apply for a study permit.
Well, Thanks for your reply.
College is accepting her profile and happy o give admission on their conditions. And we are also happy to fulfill SDS condition.
But the thing is that, Can we apply for SDS? if we already created EE Profile. which is expiring in Nov 2020.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Well, Thanks for your reply.
College is accepting her profile and happy o give admission on their conditions. And we are also happy to fulfill SDS condition.
But the thing is that, Can we apply for SDS? if we already created EE Profile. which is expiring in Nov 2020.
With score 341 it is impossible to get nominated in EE. If you are absolutely certain that you would to go ahead with study permit route then I would suggest you to withdraw your EE profile. Also check, using CRS tool that after Canadian education how much points you would be getting extra and will that be sufficient to get nominated. If PR is your absolute plan, then go for those provinces which has good PNP schemes.

Feb 16, 2019
With score 341 it is impossible to get nominated in EE. If you are absolutely certain that you would to go ahead with study permit route then I would suggest you to withdraw your EE profile. Also check, using CRS tool that after Canadian education how much points you would be getting extra and will that be sufficient to get nominated. If PR is your absolute plan, then go for those provinces which has good PNP schemes.
Thanks Simmidas, Well I am thinking to apply Mine SDS/Study Permit instead to My Mrs.
But If I go with this plan so I need to withdraw her EE profile too?
Also where I can find Good PNP province list. Please help Thanks.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Thanks Simmidas, Well I am thinking to apply Mine SDS/Study Permit instead to My Mrs.
But If I go with this plan so I need to withdraw her EE profile too?
Also where I can find Good PNP province list. Please help Thanks.
Not required...
You have do your own research but provinces like BC, Atlantic Provinces, Alberta seems to be good. Would suggest to check each each province PNP schemes and see which are more favourable for international students.

tausif_asif

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
i am planning to enroll in master program (2 yrs), which province is more suitable for student to get PR... any recommendation will he help full.. i am planning to intake in 2021..