+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

express entry related

harmansodhi

Apr 27, 2019
i have worked for 2 years in ca firm as an accountant can i put that experience in my pr application and if yes.. then is it important to have cpa license.?

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
i have worked for 2 years in ca firm as an accountant can i put that experience in my pr application and if yes.. then is it important to have cpa license.?
2 years of work experience will qualify you as a Federal Skilled Worker. You need to determine the NOC code that best suits your experience (either NOC 1111,1311 or something more suitable). You are unlikely to require a professional licence when you apply for Express Entry depending on your NOC code. This is something you will need to focus on when you seek employment in Canada, depending on whether your profession is regulated there.

Last edited:
Reactions: harmansodhi

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hi Guys, I have received my ITA and I am currently filling the express entry application. I have a query. While I was filling EE profile in 'preview my score' I got a higher score(474) than the actual score(466). The difference was due to my education. I have completed my master in MBA but for this, ECA has evaluated as Post graduation diploma one year. So in the Level of Education should I give Masters and in the "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) should I give, one year programme at university? Is this correct ?

harmansodhi

Apr 27, 2019
reposting again.....

Anyone who applied under noc code 1111.... as an accountant. Do we need any certificates or license of CPA or CA or auditor... While applying for express entry pr..... can simple b.com degree holder can use that code to match the job duties...or we should us 0111 code... as their is minor differences between these to codes...

Plz guide