Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi folks,

Few questions around express entry:-

1. I have masters in computer science and engineering (2 years) and a bachelors engineering in IT(4 years). Both outside Canada, will it be treated as two degrees post secondary education or just masters. I am interested in know this because in skill transferability there is a clause around having a second degree.

"Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer"

Will my masters and bachelors degree fulfil this clause?

2. I have ECA for masters but not explicitly for bachelors, do I need to get ECA for bachelors too?

3. I have applied for FSW, will it be possible for me to apply in EE as well. My NOC in FSW is near completion and my application is yet to be received.

4. My bank statement shows my name as Mr LASTNAME FIRSTNAME, will it be problem as proof of funds?

5. Lastly I heard in North America (US and Canada), people prefer taller folks as employees. I am just 4'11" inch tall, will I have trouble in getting a job even if my other attributes are fine?

Thanks
LamdaDelta

gurpreet.asrgndu

Jun 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

what is written on your ECA report ? i have also done BCA and MCA from the same university and i had sent marksheets for both the degrees to WES. my equivalency came as :

Canadian equivalency : Bachelors and Masters Degree

if you have got the same then you satisfy the requirment of 2 or more post secondary degrees.

if however you sent only your masters degree, then i believe you need to get ECA for your bachelor's degree as well.

regarding proof of funds i don't think so there will be any problem. the only conditions are they should be in your names, liquid, easily transferable

i don't think so any physical attibute will matter. just be in high spirits and your confidence level. as the saying goes

Its not in the height of the dog in the fight, its height of fight in the dog.

good luck.

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
gurpreet.asrgndu said:
hi,

what is written on your ECA report ? i have also done BCA and MCA from the same university and i had sent marksheets for both the degrees to WES. my equivalency came as :

Canadian equivalency : Bachelors and Masters Degree

if you have got the same then you satisfy the requirment of 2 or more post secondary degrees.

if however you sent only your masters degree, then i believe you need to get ECA for your bachelor's degree as well.

regarding proof of funds i don't think so there will be any problem. the only conditions are they should be in your names, liquid, easily transferable

i don't think so any physical attibute will matter. just be in high spirits and your confidence level. as the saying goes

Its not in the height of the dog in the fight, its height of fight in the dog.

good luck.
You qualify for 2 or more degrees.
Funds ......this error is not an issue go ahead and submit.
You had successfully faced life so far so go ahead think BIG...you are already successful person.
good luck.