+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry -- CEC Who Applied BOWP based on AOR -- Connect Here

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied BOWP based on Express entry AOR ... Every day I get some or other email from CIC my status has been updated..

When I checked nothing happened I checked point for my PR application and BOWP application status nothing is changed..

Is it happening to me only or It happens to someone else.

Please let me know

nr040215

Mar 10, 2015
Did you apply online or by paper? My permit expires on 1st April. I called CIC call center and they said they don't have clarity on when exactly we are eligible for BOWP. So they asked me to apply by paper with an explanation letter.

I submitted EE under FSW on 5th Feb and it is currently review in progress.

Thanks

fvidania

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
I applied online yesterday. I submitted my application on February 17th under FSW. I called them yesterday and they said I could apply, so I did. Let's what happens!!

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nr040215 said:
Did you apply online or by paper? My permit expires on 1st April. I called CIC call center and they said they don't have clarity on when exactly we are eligible for BOWP. So they asked me to apply by paper with an explanation letter.

I submitted EE under FSW on 5th Feb and it is currently review in progress.

Thanks
My permit expires on June 1st week I called them they asked me to apply BOWP with the AOR and definitely covering letter is must .

I asked them couple of times I applied EE CEC and my application eligibility review status is in progress he said no need to worry about. The person who ever picks the BOWP he will definitely look to the PR application status.

I'm 100% sure they wont reject until PR application status eligibility is In-progress or pass ..

I personally feel PR application status eligibility is In-progress or pass doesn't mean CIC approved your PR.

if apply BOWP paper Im sure by the time you get your turn it will take almost 3-4 months minimum..

I Applied online currently they are considering Jan applications for BOWP ..

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fvidania said:
I applied online yesterday. I submitted my application on February 17th under FSW. I called them yesterday and they said I could apply, so I did. Let's what happens!!
Nothing happen brother. We applied from our side we have done our work .

we believe what we see (CIC site) and hear (CIC call center agent).. No worries ... Hope you include covering letter its best to include when we deal with immigration even its not mandatory though.

Cheers

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it ok to submit same medical I did last month under express entry while applying BOWP.?!share your thoughts.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fvidania said:
Yes I did include a Letter of Explanation saying that I applied for FSW under EE and got AOR...
Letter of explanation is not mandatory but if we include then its well and good ..

I dont know still why they asked Itenary in the required list ... have you attached the Itenary

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mannual said:
Is it ok to submit same medical I did last month under express entry while applying BOWP.?!share your thoughts.
I did the same . I dont think we have seperate medical for PR and BOWP ..

Hope it doesn't make any difference

fvidania

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
I don't know why they asked for Itinerary neither! I created a PDF saying that I can't include itinerary because I already live in Calgary and I'm not planning to travel anywhere to activate my WP.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fvidania said:
I don't know why they asked for Itinerary neither! I created a PDF saying that I can't include itinerary because I already live in Calgary and I'm not planning to travel anywhere to activate my WP.

Okay .... Do you belong to cec or fsw ?

fvidania

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
they invited me thru FSW. But I dont think EE category is linked with BOWP because they dont ask you about it at any moment.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fvidania said:
they invited me thru FSW. But I dont think EE category is linked with BOWP because they dont ask you about it at any moment.

Yes you are right. Well we see we applied and we need to wait . Im sure if we are not eligible they would have send some ineligible notification .. what do you think ?

LOVEUKYLE25

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
what's the best way to apply for bowp online or paper application? my friend's work permit will expire on April 1, 2015

fonteynb

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
I applied for BOWP online yesterday evening, since my workpermit is expiring tomorrow.
I have a CEC application, but the AOR is still pending. With the processing times, I hope the status is ok by the time they start processing my BOWP application.