+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expiry of IMM

Amir_Sultan

Sep 22, 2011
Hi;

I am a landed immigrant of canaded; I landed with my family in Feb, 2002 and went back to my native country in Feb 2003 with out making PR card. The reason of return was due to my mother in law was seriously sick had 3rd hard attack and she wants to meet to all of us. The reason of we got all back was my children was very small and could not take care themselves and secondly she was living and treatment in city other my reident city of my native country. As the time passes I tried to go back but my wife was not in favour due her mother condition and I could not be in position to back with my children to take care them with job. In the mean time I got offer from a good bank for a good position and I joined it. Now as time passes my funds positions was declined and were unable to go back with out funds. During that after three years my mother in Law passed away. As my job was good and we decided not to go back. Now children has grown up and they want to go back and saying that they were very small at that time if they growned at that time they never came back with us. Now they pressurise me to apply for travel document for them and for us both. My children ages are now 19 & 14.

Is any one help me to advise what to do and what will be chances if I applied on Humanitarian basis.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Amir_Sultan said:
Hi;

I am a landed immigrant of canaded; I landed with my family in Feb, 2002 and went back to my native country in Feb 2003 with out making PR card. The reason of return was due to my mother in law was seriously sick had 3rd hard attack and she wants to meet to all of us. The reason of we got all back was my children was very small and could not take care themselves and secondly she was living and treatment in city other my reident city of my native country. As the time passes I tried to go back but my wife was not in favour due her mother condition and I could not be in position to back with my children to take care them with job. In the mean time I got offer from a good bank for a good position and I joined it. Now as time passes my funds positions was declined and were unable to go back with out funds. During that after three years my mother in Law passed away. As my job was good and we decided not to go back. Now children has grown up and they want to go back and saying that they were very small at that time if they growned at that time they never came back with us. Now they pressurise me to apply for travel document for them and for us both. My children ages are now 19 & 14.

Is any one help me to advise what to do and what will be chances if I applied on Humanitarian basis.
You and your family would have to apply to the nearest CHC for Travel Documents. I doubt very much if they will be issued, as you have been gone for over 8 years, and it appears that you have made your live in your home country. If you are refused, you do have the right of appeal.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your children however have a good chance of getting a travel document to go to Canada and reinstate their PR. The 19 yo. could go now as he or she is not a minor any more. The criteria is having been removed from Canada by parents as a minor child as he or she had no say about where you were living and wanting to return at their first opportunity as an adult. Your 14 yo. can try the same thing in 5 years. You can apply for your PR again from scratch if you qualify or if you don't, one of your children can sponsor you which would require them to be making a certain amount of money and this type of application also takes a long time. If you are under 49 and you child settles in Saskatchewan or Manitoba, it is possible that they can sponsor you under PNP family stream after a year of living there.

Amir_Sultan

Sep 22, 2011
Thanks;

Could any one have any sample document of Humanitarian & Compensentary details of any case; will help me to document mine.