+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired passport outside of eligibility period

can_user

Feb 11, 2018
Hello All

This question might have already been asked. Apologies of this was already answered. I have a passport from 2001-2010 which was damaged and hence I applied for a new passport in 2009 and is valid till 2019. For citizenship application should I include this passport as this was outside of eligibility period and no question on the application package has a question asking about such expired / cancelled passport outside of eligibility period. So should this cancelled passport be included in application package.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All

This question might have already been asked. Apologies of this was already answered. I have a passport from 2001-2010 which was damaged and hence I applied for a new passport in 2009 and is valid till 2019. For citizenship application should I include this passport as this was outside of eligibility period and no question on the application package has a question asking about such expired / cancelled passport outside of eligibility period. So should this cancelled passport be included in application package.
You do not have to include the expired passport as it is not within the last 5 years nor has it been valid in the last 5 years.