+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired Medicals

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question - my medicals expired in December 2020 (CEC PR application with a dependent outside of Canada). I was wondering should I just go and redo them or wait from IRCC for further instructions?
I am not sure if it got extended or not.. I believe they will ask for medical again and not just close the application because of expired Medicals, correct?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question - my medicals expired in December 2020 (CEC PR application with a dependent outside of Canada). I was wondering should I just go and redo them or wait from IRCC for further instructions?
I am not sure if it got extended or not.. I believe they will ask for medical again and not just close the application because of expired Medicals, correct?
From the experiences that users posted here I understand IRCC will ask for a remedial. they won't close the application.

Reactions: dainte58945

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
You can contact IRCC regarding this. Most folks here received the remeds notification. Some done it upfront too and later received notification to take remeds.
Thanks a lot for your help!
IRCC agents are useless.. I guess waiting is the safest thing, as long as they dont cancel the application because the medicals are expired.

Reactions: bambisp

Naomiiiii

Jun 18, 2021
Hi Guys,

Hi, can you please tell me what happened after your medical expired? I am in this same situation now