App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
I have emailed CIC with my details to extend the CoPR date. What next can I expect?

PkMolaJi

Sep 21, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
01-05-2018
Nomination.....
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Request
12-05-2019
Med's Done....
10-06-2019
Passport Req..
30-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2019
Dependeing on your country of origin there are specific email addresses for COPR extensions.
Where can I find these email addresses please ?

PkMolaJi

Sep 21, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
01-05-2018
Nomination.....
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Request
12-05-2019
Med's Done....
10-06-2019
Passport Req..
30-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2019
Hi all, my CoPR expired on 15 July 2020. I haven't raised webform yet for CoPR extension.
Is there any time limit within which we must raise Webfarm for extension of CoPR?
Or
We can raise Webfarm (apply for CoPR extension) any time, may be after 6 moths or 12 months ?

mnmtkr_18

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
Where can I find these email addresses please ?
Google it. It’ll take you to the area specific Webform.
Like for me I googled Delhi Immigration Office for Canada and it took me to webform which straight went to High Commission in Delhi..
more information can be found on that page.
Just type your city, High commission for Canada. Hope this works.

PkMolaJi

Sep 21, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
01-05-2018
Nomination.....
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Request
12-05-2019
Med's Done....
10-06-2019
Passport Req..
30-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2019
Like for me I googled Delhi Immigration Office for Canada and it took me to webform which straight went to High Commission in Delhi..
Thanks dear

Sep 11, 2020
Hi I am from Delhi too and I filled up the web form quite a number of times but everytime I get a reply that they are processing my application. I don't really understand how to go about it. Unless I have the COPR extension with me, how can I really book my tickets and leave the job in hand as mentioned in previous threads that we need to have a proof of job resignation and tickets should have been booked

Sep 11, 2020
Yes you will only be given an extension when you are ready to travel and most offices are asking to provide proof of booked tickets.
Hi, I am from India and my COPR expired in April 2020. I had filled up the web form quite a number of times but everytime I get a reply that they are processing my application. I don't really understand how to go about it. Unless I have the COPR extension with me, how can I really book my tickets and leave the job at hand.

Amanda2019

Nov 26, 2020
Hi I am from Delhi too and I filled up the web form quite a number of times but everytime I get a reply that they are processing my application. I don't really understand how to go about it. Unless I have the COPR extension with me, how can I really book my tickets and leave the job in hand as mentioned in previous threads that we need to have a proof of job resignation and tickets should have been booked
Hey! I’m in the same situation as yours! Any update on your status?

JOW

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
If you’re outside Canada
If we already approved your permanent resident application, but you can't travel to Canada before your documents expire, or your documents have already expired, don’t contact us until you’re ready to travel to Canada.

When you’re ready to travel to Canada
Use the Web form to let us know when, and the reason(s) why. The next steps will depend on your situation.

You can come to Canada and become a permanent resident now if you plan to stay and settle here. If you’re planning on coming temporarily and leaving again, you can’t do that right now unless you meet a different travel exemption. Also:

• when you arrive, you must have an acceptable plan to quarantine for 14 days in Canada, including how you will get to the place you’re staying
  • all family members included in the application should travel to Canada at the same time, if possible
  • you should have a confirmed travel plan (for example, plane tickets) or you must be willing to book and confirm travel plans as soon as approved

Source:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved

Hi. I am in the same situation but slightly different, I have already landed but my child is still in my home country and her copr is going to expire on Aug 28 2020.
I am also very confused about how this is gonna carry out.
The content that I pasted above is from the official website and was updated on Jul 29. From my own understanding, you have to wait until you're ready to travel, then you contact IRCC via web form to explain that you're ready, then wait for the instructions...

Please let me know how's going on your side and keep us updated. Thanks
-Aaron
This has changed, now we are not supposed to raise webforms informing we are ready to travel anymore. We should wait until they contact us.

JOW

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
If you’re outside Canada
If we already approved your permanent resident application, but you can't travel to Canada before your documents expire, or your documents have already expired, don’t contact us until you’re ready to travel to Canada.

When you’re ready to travel to Canada
Use the Web form to let us know when, and the reason(s) why. The next steps will depend on your situation.

You can come to Canada and become a permanent resident now if you plan to stay and settle here. If you’re planning on coming temporarily and leaving again, you can’t do that right now unless you meet a different travel exemption. Also:

• when you arrive, you must have an acceptable plan to quarantine for 14 days in Canada, including how you will get to the place you’re staying
  • all family members included in the application should travel to Canada at the same time, if possible
  • you should have a confirmed travel plan (for example, plane tickets) or you must be willing to book and confirm travel plans as soon as approved

Source:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved

Hi. I am in the same situation but slightly different, I have already landed but my child is still in my home country and her copr is going to expire on Aug 28 2020.
I am also very confused about how this is gonna carry out.
The content that I pasted above is from the official website and was updated on Jul 29. From my own understanding, you have to wait until you're ready to travel, then you contact IRCC via web form to explain that you're ready, then wait for the instructions...

Please let me know how's going on your side and keep us updated. Thanks
-Aaron
This has changed. Now we are supposed to wait until IRCC contact us asking if we are ready to travel. We should not raise "ready to travel" web forms anymore.

source:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#expired