+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experts plz help in educational documents and pof urgent

anisha malhan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Experts plz solve my queries as I m in my post ITA stage
1. Do we need to upload all semester marks heels along with degrees or make a transcript.but if transcript is to be made then from whom it should be signed.
2.proof of fund money is in Indian rupees. It is fine or not as bank will not provide cad conversion.some people are saying to convert by ourself and attach screenshot and explain in love. Is this required or what is the procedure.
3. We have to maintain the money till we reach Canada. But how can I use this Indian rupee money in Canada as my account is here and how they will transfer it without me being physically present in bank in India
Plz help

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Experts plz solve my queries as I m in my post ITA stage
1. Do we need to upload all semester marks heels along with degrees or make a transcript.but if transcript is to be made then from whom it should be signed.
ans - Transcripts = marksheets. Your university will provide the marsheets. Attach those alongwith your degree certificate.
2.proof of fund money is in Indian rupees. It is fine or not as bank will not provide cad conversion.some people are saying to convert by ourself and attach screenshot and explain in love. Is this required or what is the procedure.
ans- Even if you attach the PoF only in INR , it will do. CIC will do their own conversion as required.
3. We have to maintain the money till we reach Canada. But how can I use this Indian rupee money in Canada as my account is here and how they will transfer it without me being physically present in bank in India
ans - Go to Canada and open a canadian account and then initiate transfers online from your Indian bank account . OR transfer it to friends / family in Canada. OR go with Travelers checks. There are several possibilities.
Plz help