+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience

champa

Nov 5, 2007
Any body who has applied through the Sri Lanka as provincial nominee? would be kind to hear from you people and to exchange information.
regards

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
Hi,
you can get all information on this website www.cic.gc.ca

its same system is all over the world doesnt matter you apply from srilanka or Europe or from pakistan india, only if you appling frm Europe then its takes 8 to 9 months to get immigration to Canada as Skilled worker Program which base on point system every where its require 67 points, only from Asian countries its took long to get immigration due to so many people apply for it other wise everything is same and all imformation you can get on this website www.cic.gc.ca
i got immigration to Canada recently but i applied from europe so its took only 8 to 9 months but from Asian countries its took not less then 2 to 3 years

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

maroraza said:
Hi,

its same system is all over the world doesnt matter you apply from srilanka or Europe or from pakistan india, only if you appling frm Europe then its takes 8 to 9 months to get immigration to Canada as Skilled worker Program which base on point system every where its require 67 points, only from Asian countries its took long to get immigration due to so many people apply for it other wise everything is same and all imformation you can get on this website www.cic.gc.ca
i got immigration to Canada recently but i applied from europe so its took only 8 to 9 months but from Asian countries its took not less then 2 to 3 years
See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp for average processing times of applications already processed. Newly submitted applications will be longer.

PMM

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
dont look at their statistics i am sharing personal expereince my own Exmple
Warsaw ,Poland statistics says 30% case finalized in 22 months 50% case in 42 months 70 % case in 63 months and
80% case finalized in 68 months and these statistics was same last year when i took long time to decide apply or not apply or not due to long time line but i sent application on 26 feb 2007 and i got result in December 2007 from same Warsaw which statistics says 30 % case finalized in 22 months and more and more but look at mine case in 9 months finish case close i got PR VISA and simmiler statistics are from pakistan maybe more high time line is for pakistan but my aunty got it from there in 30 months so Asia is something take long to get it some case there takes 4 to 5 years its true , but if some one have dream give him hope to fullfill if someone can wait 3 years for it and incase embassy make it one more year longer i think he can wait it while he applied for it but if someone only thinking apply or not but wants to apply and thinking about statistics for him its only way to waste time i wasted one year because of these statistics because i look at them and start thinking it will too long leave it but when i decide to do it its takes few months i know it will not take few months from Asia because there embassy receive every month so many applications but in Europe Embassies are empty and these statistics are wrong they mention more time because they dont want if someone question them that online you told less time but why you taking long it now that some case took long to approve ,dont look at these statistics i tell you one amazing thing that they tell every one should submit IELTS for Proof of Language skill but they didnt asked me for it but i mentioned my language skill as moderate because with 8 points i was able get enough points and i shared this experience in my post that without IELTS i got immigration which was really unbeliveable for me also i want to tell you about Visa Officer its mostly depend on God and then visa officer my visa officer gave me advise dont go for IELTS sometime its hard to pass it first time and you can make your process to late , as a moderate speaker you have 69 points and you need 67 points so dont waste your time and no need to go for IELTS your studies in english language able prove you as moderate speaker really i was wonder that visa officer wasnt not seems a person who take interview she was very polite and helping women , takecare bye

PMM said:
Hi

maroraza said:
Hi,

See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp for average processing times of applications already processed. Newly submitted applications will be longer.

PMM

wajahathkhan

Jun 26, 2011
spp visa rejected what to do next

hello guys

i am wajahath ali khan, i got rejected from SPP and i need help plz somebody give me suggestions for general category