+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Under CEC During COVID19

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello Experts,

I was laid off on march 20th due to covid-19 and was receiving EI. But i received a letter from my employer on may 8 which said that my employer was approved for Canada emergency wage subsidy and now they are re-hiring everyone from the date of april 12. They paid me a retroactive payment for the period of April 12 to may 8. And after may 8 i am getting weekly paid by my employer without actually going to work. So will that experience from april 12 be count for my EE?

FYI. I have returned the EI back to Government.

Thanks

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
But I am getting regular paystub and official pay from my company including the work hours.
Hello, I need to get your experience because of same a boat.
I didn't work due to the Covid-19 either, but I got paid by the company and money with regular working (8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, not paid vacation) for about 3 months. If someone looks at the payroll and T4, I'm supposed to have worked and I've finished filing tax returns according to my income for 2020.

Currently, I wonder if I should make 3 more months of experience and apply for PNPEE to make 1 year of experience, or if I can use this without making more experience. The agents I consulted advised me that I could use three months of paid experience even though I didn't work because there was no problem with just documents.

But everyone who works in the same field as me has this applied, and they are making an additional three months of experience, submitting documents, and proceeding with PR because they feel uneasy when the immigration office investigates.

So I want to hear more about your situation. I know this is a very old posting, but I would be very happy if you could help me.
I hope there's an answer!

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello, I need to get your experience because of same a boat.
I didn't work due to the Covid-19 either, but I got paid by the company and money with regular working (8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, not paid vacation) for about 3 months. If someone looks at the payroll and T4, I'm supposed to have worked and I've finished filing tax returns according to my income for 2020.

Currently, I wonder if I should make 3 more months of experience and apply for PNPEE to make 1 year of experience, or if I can use this without making more experience. The agents I consulted advised me that I could use three months of paid experience even though I didn't work because there was no problem with just documents.

But everyone who works in the same field as me has this applied, and they are making an additional three months of experience, submitting documents, and proceeding with PR because they feel uneasy when the immigration office investigates.

So I want to hear more about your situation. I know this is a very old posting, but I would be very happy if you could help me.
I hope there's an answer!
You are totally good with that 3 months unless and until you have Pay Stub and experience on it.

I have used that and got PR last June . Go ahead with ur application. Good luck