+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

evidence of nursing practice for CNO

KoreanYOON

Oct 31, 2017
Hello guys,

Congratulations to all whose education requirements were waived and got RN license. Unfortunately, I couldn't be one of them because my practical experience was just expired. So, I have to have either 400 hours practical experience in my home country, which is the Philippines, or take some courses.

I am wondering if anyone take following courses and how long it took to finish courses and where to take them.

• nursing course content related to cultural context, computers, technology, pharmacology, practice standards, health assessment, legal/ethical, gerontology and communication.

I contacted couple of Colleges and Universities in NS, but it seems like they are not providing those courses. If anyone knows where to take those courses, please let me know!!

Thanks!!!

hannah17

Mar 6, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello guys,

Congratulations to all whose education requirements were waived and got RN license. Unfortunately, I couldn't be one of them because my practical experience was just expired. So, I have to have either 400 hours practical experience in my home country, which is the Philippines, or take some courses.

I am wondering if anyone take following courses and how long it took to finish courses and where to take them.

• nursing course content related to cultural context, computers, technology, pharmacology, practice standards, health assessment, legal/ethical, gerontology and communication.

I contacted couple of Colleges and Universities in NS, but it seems like they are not providing those courses. If anyone knows where to take those courses, please let me know!!

Thanks!!!
Hi,
I am in the same situation. Ask ko lang if umuwi ka ba to meet your scope of practice? Did you really render 400hrs? Thank you!