Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Sent with file
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-16
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
Submitted everything on Portal on May 10th.. still waiting for eCOPR... this is very frustrating.

mca.poojasinha

Mar 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016
IELTS Request
7.5 overall
File Transfer...
29-03-2016
Med's Request
Sent with file
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Sent with file
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-16
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
Everyone.... Please READ THIS CAREFULLY... eCoPR Received immediately!!

I am an inland CEC applicant. My AOR was 29th December 2020. I got my first PR Portal email on May 5th, I saw it on 6th and responded back with the info next day. I got credential email on May 8th. I submitted all details on May 10th and was waiting for my eCoPR since then.
I sent them an email on June 16th saying that my work permit will expire on June 26th so please send me the eCoPR soon. No response.
On June 26th my WP expired. I applied for a renewal of WP on June 28th. Also, my employer HR told me that if i do not submit my eCoPR soon i might lose my job.
So i sent an email to all three email ids:
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca, Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca, IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respected Immigration Officer,
I wanted to bring to your kind attention that my eCOPR has been delayed for quite some time now.
Case details: Application Number (#####)
I am an inland applicant. AOR was in December 2020, Express Entry CEC Category. I was sent the link for the PR Portal on May 8th with credentials. I uploaded all the information on May 10th and I have been waiting for my eCOPR since.
Information Template:
 Name: #####
 UCI: #######
 Email (as set out in this message): ######
 Original entry date: ######
 Date of last time entered Canada: ######
 Location(Port of Entry): #######

My work Permit expired on June 26th, and I applied for an extension as well. However, my employer needs me to submit a proof of PR status within a week or I might lose my job.
This is a very painful situation for me, and I am writing to you hoping you will be able to help me through this.
Any update will be highly appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent this email on June 28th evening 6pm and on June 29th around 4.30pm the following happened:
1. Received email that my PR is confirmed and eCoPR has been uploaded on the Portal (got eCoPR from Ottawa although my VO was Etobicoe)
2. Received email that there is update on application status for CEC (Status changed to approved)
3. On the PR Portal - It shows like this:
Step 1: In-Canada declaration - Submitted to IRCC
Step 2: Documents required
Mailing address - Accepted by IRCC
Photo - In review with IRCC

There is a minor error in the eCoPR document (Original entry date is incorrect) so i sent them another email to rectify this. Awaiting response.

Thank you everyone for sharing your stories which help us survive through this stress!!

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Inland CEC with AOR on DEC 2020
Medical cleared Jan 2020 and no update since then even I dont see any progress in GCMS notes . What is this PR portal . Can anyone please share the link tot his

Meka290

Star Member
May 12, 2021

I am an inland CEC applicant. My AOR was 29th December 2020. I got my first PR Portal email on May 5th, I saw it on 6th and responded back with the info next day. I got credential email on May 8th. I submitted all details on May 10th and was waiting for my eCoPR since then.
I sent them an email on June 16th saying that my work permit will expire on June 26th so please send me the eCoPR soon. No response.
On June 26th my WP expired. I applied for a renewal of WP on June 28th. Also, my employer HR told me that if i do not submit my eCoPR soon i might lose my job.
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca, Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca, IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to bring to your kind attention that my eCOPR has been delayed for quite some time now.
I am an inland applicant. AOR was in December 2020, Express Entry CEC Category. I was sent the link for the PR Portal on May 8th with credentials. I uploaded all the information on May 10th and I have been waiting for my eCOPR since.
Information Template:

My work Permit expired on June 26th, and I applied for an extension as well. However, my employer needs me to submit a proof of PR status within a week or I might lose my job.
This is a very painful situation for me, and I am writing to you hoping you will be able to help me through this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent this email on June 28th evening 6pm and on June 29th around 4.30pm the following happened:
1. Received email that my PR is confirmed and eCoPR has been uploaded on the Portal (got eCoPR from Ottawa although my VO was Etobicoe)
2. Received email that there is update on application status for CEC (Status changed to approved)

There is a minor error in the eCoPR document (Original entry date is incorrect) so i sent them another email to rectify this. Awaiting response.

Thank you everyone for sharing your stories which help us survive through this stress!!
I have been waiting for my ECOPR for the past 5days now..I don’t know if I could send email too

Jay2212

Oct 21, 2021
Hello
I have one question that i applied vulnerable work permit from winnipeg and approved in sep 2021 and i got message from etobicoke to submit additional documents on oct 2021 is that means my file transferd from manitoba to etobicoke
Or ircc send any email that ur file is transfered to other office
Or
My case is processing in etobicoke from the beginning

Navreet030

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019

Information Template:

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Did anyone else tried the same method?