+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error payment for CAQ online application

Hue Tran

Mar 20, 2020
Please give me some advice in the following case:
I got problem when making payment for online application for CAQ at Step 11. After entering credit card information, I clicked once on button "Process Payment". However, it appeared a white screen with no information or next step instruction, even long time later. In fact, the credit card was already charged fee of 116$ and I received No-reply email of transaction receipt from Immigration Quebec right after that. Then, I tried “Access my file” again but it still at Step 11-payment whilst I already completed payment. Thus, I cannot find Personalized checklist and form to download.
I emailed to Immigration Quebec about this problem but they have not replied yet.
Is there anyone in the same situation like me? If I make double payment, will I get a refund?
Please help me....!

mohamed9117

Dec 29, 2020
Please give me some advice in the following case:
I got problem when making payment for online application for CAQ at Step 11. After entering credit card information, I clicked once on button "Process Payment". However, it appeared a white screen with no information or next step instruction, even long time later. In fact, the credit card was already charged fee of 116$ and I received No-reply email of transaction receipt from Immigration Quebec right after that. Then, I tried “Access my file” again but it still at Step 11-payment whilst I already completed payment. Thus, I cannot find Personalized checklist and form to download.
I emailed to Immigration Quebec about this problem but they have not replied yet.
Is there anyone in the same situation like me? If I make double payment, will I get a refund?
Please help me....!

I just encountered the same problem, how did you solve this any updates?

tower324

Apr 23, 2021
Same thing happened to me. After waiting a while, I closed the window with the white page and logged back in. I did this by going back to the page from where I started the application and clicking the "access my file" button. Then I used my usercode and password to log back in. There I found the documents and checklist.

mohamed9117

Dec 29, 2020
Same thing happened to me. After waiting a while, I closed the window with the white page and logged back in. I did this by going back to the page from where I started the application and clicking the "access my file" button. Then I used my usercode and password to log back in. There I found the documents and checklist.
Yea this happened to me months ago if the money was already deducted from your account don’t try to pay again just leave for couple of days and it will register automatically if you tried to pay twice they won’t return your money as they did with me...