+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

error in my Visa stamp

Athreya

Nov 25, 2023
Hey all,
I have a problem with my name having a missing letter in the visitor visa stamp I have got, need to know how to correct it or is it fine with error to enter

Reactions: rajaphaneendra

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
Submit your passport along with a letter to explain the situation, they will put the correct name on the visa sticker.

Jan 18, 2024
Hey all,
I have a problem with my name having a missing letter in the visitor visa stamp I have got, need to know how to correct it or is it fine with error to enter
Hi Athreya,

Did you corrected your name on the visa stamp. Same thing happened to me. A letter was missed in my name on visa stamp page. If you corrected your name please let me know the Process.
Here is my Email & Number - phaneendrapandu@gmail.com & 9989741557

Thanks.

Jan 18, 2024
just go to VFS with your PPR letter
I've contacted VFS regarding name correction. They're telling to raise webform request in IRCC portal and wait for them to respond. I've already raised web-form request in IRCC portal. Didn;t received any response yet. We can't go to VFS Office without appointment. And its mentioned on the VFS Website, we shouldn't use already used PPR Letter to book 2nd appointment. I don't know what to do.

Ddeepp

Mar 7, 2024
I've contacted VFS regarding name correction. They're telling to raise webform request in IRCC portal and wait for them to respond. I've already raised web-form request in IRCC portal. Didn;t received any response yet. We can't go to VFS Office without appointment. And its mentioned on the VFS Website, we shouldn't use already used PPR Letter to book 2nd appointment. I don't know what to do.
I am facing the same problem. Have you able resolve this problem

Jan 18, 2024
I am facing the same problem. Have you able resolve this problem
Yeah. I got a reply from ircc webform saying the last letters are missed due to the lack of space but full name has been recorded in the system. Here's the mail which I received after submitting webform. I got this mail after 3-4 weeks of submitting the webform

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for your recent enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please note, the name on the counterfoil is truncated due to lack of space but your full name has been recorded in our system. The visa issued is a valid visa.

We trust that this information will be of assistance. We thank you for your patience.

Reactions: albloshi_sa

Ddeepp

Mar 7, 2024
Yeah. I got a reply from ircc webform saying the last letters are missed due to the lack of space but full name has been recorded in the system. Here's the mail which I received after submitting webform. I got this mail after 3-4 weeks of submitting the webform

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for your recent enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please note, the name on the counterfoil is truncated due to lack of space but your full name has been recorded in our system. The visa issued is a valid visa.

We trust that this information will be of assistance. We thank you for your patience.
Can you please send me link where you raise web form