+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EOR for Speaking

jaspreet21

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
I had appeared for pen and paper gt ielts on 11th February and got results as below:-
L-8.5, R- 7.5, W-7, S-6.5.

Planning to apply for EOR for speaking module as my exam went very well and I've never scored 6.5 in speaking, I've always scored a 7 or 7.5.

Can anyone share their positive experiences on EOR for Speaking module.

Last edited:

Kiaralopeza

Mar 1, 2023
I had appeared for pen and paper gt ielts on 11th February and got results as below:-
L-8.5, R- 7.5, W-7, S-6.5.

Planning to apply for EOR for speaking module as my exam went very well and I've never scored 6.5 in speaking, I've always scored a 7 or 7.5.

Can anyone share their positive experiences on EOR for Speaking module.
Hello,
I am very late for reply but I just want to tell you that
I don't have personal experiences to share, but I can provide you with some general information on the EOR (Enquiry on Results) process for IELTS Speaking module:

1. The EOR process allows test-takers to request a remark of their IELTS Speaking module if they are not satisfied with their score.
  2. To request an EOR, you need to fill out an application form and pay a fee, which varies depending on the test center and country.
  3. Your Speaking module will be re-evaluated by a senior examiner who is different from the one who originally assessed your test.
  4. It may take up to six weeks for the results of your EOR to be released. Subarunet
  5. It is important to note that there is no guarantee that your score will change after an EOR. Your score may remain the same or even go down if the senior examiner disagrees with the original assessment.
  6. However, if your score does increase after an EOR, you will receive a refund of the fee that you paid for the service.
It is always a good idea to weigh the benefits and potential risks before deciding to apply for an EOR. If you are confident that you performed well on the Speaking module and believe that there may have been a mistake in the original assessment, then it may be worth considering an EOR. Ultimately, the decision is up to you.