+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

English prior to main program

nikitanikita

Feb 2, 2023
Hope everyone is doing well.
My application for Study Permit was approved, and I received my Visa. My program starts in September, but since I have time, I would like to take a 15-week (April to August) English program in the same college to improve my English and become familiar with the college prior to the start of my main program. Do I need to inform IRCC about that or update any information on my approved application? Or since it is the same college, I do not need to worry about that?
Thanks everyone in advance.

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Hope everyone is doing well.
My application for Study Permit was approved, and I received my Visa. My program starts in September, but since I have time, I would like to take a 15-week (April to August) English program in the same college to improve my English and become familiar with the college prior to the start of my main program. Do I need to inform IRCC about that or update any information on my approved application? Or since it is the same college, I do not need to worry about that?
Thanks everyone in advance.
Possibly the college wont let you language course becaud your study permit is for normal college program. But you can go and join english classes without credit as a volunteer