+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer company name change

mg1

Jun 13, 2022
Hey, whenever I was joined my current company at that time company Name Had " ABC " but after June 2022 company changed the name " XYZ " How can I explain this in my Express entry? I have offer late with an old name ( previous name ) and currently, I am still working there

So I want to take experience latter with an old company name or a New Company name? because i have offer latter with Old Company name ( ABC )

and I want to share any document as proof ? and the company will not agree to share with me any document so that time what i can do?

please help me

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hey, whenever I was joined my current company at that time company Name Had " ABC " but after June 2022 company changed the name " XYZ " How can I explain this in my Express entry? I have offer late with an old name ( previous name ) and currently, I am still working there

So I want to take experience latter with an old company name or a New Company name? because i have offer latter with Old Company name ( ABC )

and I want to share any document as proof ? and the company will not agree to share with me any document so that time what i can do?

please help me
You can frame a letter explaining the name change and get it signed by the employer. The employer can issue you a new job reference letter with the new name of the company and can mention the name change in it.

mg1

Jun 13, 2022
You can frame a letter explaining the name change and get it signed by the employer. The employer can issue you a new job reference letter with the new name of the company and can mention the name change in it.
So I should take the experience letter with the new name and show both the old and the new Company Name right? and if i wll take the experience letter with an old name so is this valid or not? Because i have offer latter with old name so

sanjeetqa

Nov 4, 2019
So I should take the experience letter with the new name and show both the old and the new Company Name right? and if i wll take the experience letter with an old name so is this valid or not? Because i have offer latter with old name so
I have this experience, when i joined a company its name was "ABC", at the time of leaving it's name changed to "DEF" and after 2 years of leaving its name again changed to "XYZ",
For the first part, the company gave me a letter ( govt certificate of name change copy) and for the second part, HR mentioned that in reference letter.
Along with that, i had all ITRs where company name is mentioned and payslips

Most important, explain all these in LoE followed by all the relevant documents.

It worked for me

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Try to get the one with new name as your experience would be say until Aug so obviously the company's name is B nowadays and not A as in the past.