I need an email of the Whitehorse office IRCC ASAP. If anyone can help please

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello everybody,

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Firstly, IRCC don't give out email addresses because then everybody will be emailing and begging them to process their application faster.

Secondly, there is no IRCC office in Yukon.

What's your issue?

Reactions: Naturgrl

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everybody,

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
You'll need to send a case specific inquiry / web form.

Reactions: collector

collector

Oct 5, 2022
Yes Afte have calling ircc several times, the agent told me that every steps have been passed and the only one which remains it criminality that not even started, aor November 2021 provincial nominee

collector

Oct 5, 2022
Firstly, IRCC don't give out email addresses because then everybody will be emailing and begging them to process their application faster.

What's your issue?

What's your issue?
Stuck into criminality step

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Stuck into criminality step
I wouldn't worry - the processing time is 24 months. You're lucky that you even have an AOR, as there are people from your year as far back in April who don't even have their R10 check done. There are still people from 2019 and 2020 waiting for DM1. It sucks but you're still within the 11 month standard processing time for Non-EE PNP and 24 month current processing time.

You've already called them several times - these agents don't know any more than you do other than GCMS notes. They can't take your call, walk up to an case processing officer, and demand they finish your application as that would be an interference of process.

You'll just need to keep waiting but I hope you get it soon - it seems very close.

AlphaToad

Jul 23, 2020
I wouldn't worry - the processing time is 24 months. You're lucky that you even have an AOR, as there are people from your year as far back in April who don't even have their R10 check done. There are still people from 2019 and 2020 waiting for DM1. It sucks but you're still within the 11 month standard processing time for Non-EE PNP and 24 month current processing time.

You've already called them several times - these agents don't know any more than you do other than GCMS notes. They can't take your call, walk up to an case processing officer, and demand they finish your application as that would be an interference of process.

You'll just need to keep waiting but I hope you get it soon - it seems very close.
This dude has Nov 2021 AOR, so his AR is likely in 2020
Processing time starts since AR

Gee Varghese

May 19, 2022
Whitehorse in my experience has been the most delayed. I am AOR nov 2019 with an expired COPR and married post expiration. Ever since my application has gone to Yukon office there has been serious delays. Still waiting

Reactions: ishan2510