+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibilty pass

Navneet2000

Dec 17, 2020
The agent today told me that eligibility pass and no need for biometrics or additional documents. AOR July 17th, passed medicals Sept 20th. What is the next step? is my eligibiilty final ? will other agent open my file and checks the eligibilty ? what is the next step? Can I happy and pleased or too early ????

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
The agent today told me that eligibility pass and no need for biometrics or additional documents. AOR July 17th, passed medicals Sept 20th. What is the next step? is my eligibiilty final ? will other agent open my file and checks the eligibilty ? what is the next step? Can I happy and pleased or too early ????
Well, technically you should relax when you get your PR. There are still several stages after eligibility passed (although this is most important stage) like criminality, background check etc.

Navneet2000

Dec 17, 2020
Well, technically you should relax when you get your PR. There are still several stages after eligibility passed (although this is most important stage) like criminality, background check etc.
what is the difference between a background check and criminality?

Navneet2000

Dec 17, 2020
Criminality is based on your PCC's while Background check is whole lot bigger (checks if you are threat to Canada etc etc). Criminality and Background check often goes hand in hand.
I just called the police in my home country and requested they send a document that is clear. i hope it can be used for both criminality and background. did not provide additional data.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
I just called the police in my home country and requested they send a document that is clear. i hope it can be used for both criminality and background. did not provide additional data.
Well if you submitted your profile you have had access to PCC's at some point. Rest will be done using your biometrics.