+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility for PR

Sonali Shah

Apr 13, 2021
Sir / madam ,
Myself Sonali Shah from India ,
My Education :- Batchelor's Of Physiotherapy (M.S University)
Year of passing -June 2016

Work Experience :- 5
As ,
Physiotherapist ,Yoga -Aerobic trainer, Therapeutic fitness instructor , Nutritionist , BBT Trainer
Ami physiocare & Women's Health Clinic - Vadodra, Gujarat since JULY-2017 to present .
Practicing as clinical therapist & yoga & aerobic trainer, clinical therapeutic fitness instructor & trainer and as Nutritionist at Ami physiocare & Women's Health Clinic since 3 years
Clinical Physiotherapist at Shree Multispeciality Hospital & Anand Hoapital
Ex.Clinical Physiotherapist of, Bankers heart institute, Bankers Multispeciality Hospital
Ex. Clinical Physiotherapist at Pushti multispeciality hospital
Also i have my IELTS AND WES done .Will I be able to get entry to my express entry profile , and am i eligibile for PR ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sir / madam ,
Myself Sonali Shah from India ,
My Education :- Batchelor's Of Physiotherapy (M.S University)
Year of passing -June 2016

Work Experience :- 5
As ,
Physiotherapist ,Yoga -Aerobic trainer, Therapeutic fitness instructor , Nutritionist , BBT Trainer
Ami physiocare & Women's Health Clinic - Vadodra, Gujarat since JULY-2017 to present .
Practicing as clinical therapist & yoga & aerobic trainer, clinical therapeutic fitness instructor & trainer and as Nutritionist at Ami physiocare & Women's Health Clinic since 3 years
Clinical Physiotherapist at Shree Multispeciality Hospital & Anand Hoapital
Ex.Clinical Physiotherapist of, Bankers heart institute, Bankers Multispeciality Hospital
Ex. Clinical Physiotherapist at Pushti multispeciality hospital
Also i have my IELTS AND WES done .Will I be able to get entry to my express entry profile , and am i eligibile for PR ?
You should join discussions in the Express Entry section of the forum.

Reactions: Sonali Shah
Aug 15, 2021
Hi @Sonali Shah, my sister is facing a similar situation as yours. Basically, she is a physiotherapist in Brazil but has always worked as a pilates instructor. I'm wondering if she can apply for the NOC 5254 – Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport and fitness (as pilates is what she really wants to do) but using the Physiotherapy diploma (I'm aware they ask for some exams and license to work as physio - but again that's not what she wants to do in Canada). Any tips? Would you be so kind as to provide your email or any sort of contact info so she can get in touch with you?