+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EILTS is not posting TRF any time soon, about to lose points due to the delay.

HawaiianPizza

Jan 20, 2021
Hey you guys,

So I was supposed to take the EILTS in March 26th 2020. Througout the year they kept delaying the date due to covid 19.
Fast forward to Dec 5th and we can finally take the test. Went in, did my best, took about 7 hours due to the covid safety measures, which I believe affected my score since I was starving by the time we were completing the test (we were supposed to be there at 7 am and begin the test at 8, but instead we started at 10)

So yeah, I got a band 8.5, which is cool, currently sitting at 460 points and ready to submit my application.
I lost 6 points while waiting for the Eilts to be rescheduled. So comes the 20th of december and they say "we are closed due to covid, but you'll get your results posted January 10th 2021".
Jan 19th, no word.
YEsterday wrote to them and they said "They are working remotely and don't know when they'll be able to send the TRFs"

What?
I mean, I lost 6 points just waiting for the exam and now I'm getting close to losing another 6 points because my birthday is coming in April!!! I see my chances fading away just because EILTS Mexico does not know how to use face masks!

So I know I can totally submit my profile by just using the TRF number and date, but I also know I'll need the scan of the official results at any point. I'm planning to go with PNP so I;ll probably need that document sooner rather than later.

So, is IRCC still requesting the scans (this makes no sense to me) of the results or does the TRF number is enough when submitting the eApplication?

Thank you guys, I hope you have an idea of what I should do, I feel so frustrated right now, you have no idea.