+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Question:Has I applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before

Uniquehelp

May 4, 2024
Canada
Hi Everyone,

I have done my studies in Canada and right now on Work Permit. I am creating my Express Entry profile and got the question:

"Has xxxxxxxx applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before? "

Should I answer Yes or No?
Please help me to answer this question.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Also the one major doubt that I have is that I created the EE profile before (6 months back) and not it got ineligible due to insufficient funds I mention in the profile.

So my question is in my new EE profile creation, what should I answer for below questions?

Has xxxxxxxxx applied for Express Entry before? Should I say Yes or NO

Please provide the Express Entry file number ? Should I give previous Express Entry Profile number or say No for above question.

Any help or guidance is appreciated.

Thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I have done my studies in Canada and right now on Work Permit. I am creating my Express Entry profile and got the question:

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Also the one major doubt that I have is that I created the EE profile before (6 months back) and not it got ineligible due to insufficient funds I mention in the profile.

So my question is in my new EE profile creation, what should I answer for below questions?

Please provide the Express Entry file number ? Should I give previous Express Entry Profile number or say No for above question.

Thanks
You answer yes.
Haven't you applied to IRCC to get student visa?

Uniquehelp

May 4, 2024
Canada
Hi Taran,

For below question I answered "yes", since I applied for Study and Work visa.

But now I have doubt in below questions. Can you please guide me on this?
Has xxxxxxxxx applied for Express Entry before? Should I say Yes or NO, I created the EE profile before and it was there in the pool for 6 months, and then it becomes ineligible.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Hi Taran,

For below question I answered "yes", since I applied for Study and Work visa.

But now I have doubt in below questions. Can you please guide me on this?
Has xxxxxxxxx applied for Express Entry before? Should I say Yes or NO, I created the EE profile before and it was there in the pool for 6 months, and then it becomes ineligible.

Applying and creating a profile are two separate things.

Timilehin87

May 19, 2024
Pls I also
Applying and creating a profile are two separate things.
Have the same issue,I created express entry profile and was given EE Profile no but I made a mistake which made me not eligible again but now am I want to create another EE profile will I say YES have applied before or No