+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile seems glitched after receiving ITA

vikigenius

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
I got ITA in the previous draw and my ITA includes points for my work history. But if I now go and look at EE profile every section says transmitted except for my Work History section which shows In Progress. Clicking on it shows that my work history is empty. And the whole thing is locked since I got the ITA

Obviously this is a glitch since my ITA mentions points for my Work Experience. My guess is I was in the process of making changes to the profile when I received ITA
My question is will this cause problems? Obviously the correct details must have gotten transmitted since I got points for work history? Should I just fill those details in my PR application and continue?

I raised a technical issue and they haven't responded yet. I don't want to reject this ITA because of some technical issue please advise.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I got ITA in the previous draw and my ITA includes points for my work history. But if I now go and look at EE profile every section says transmitted except for my Work History section which shows In Progress. Clicking on it shows that my work history is empty. And the whole thing is locked since I got the ITA

Obviously this is a glitch since my ITA mentions points for my Work Experience. My guess is I was in the process of making changes to the profile when I received ITA
My question is will this cause problems? Obviously the correct details must have gotten transmitted since I got points for work history? Should I just fill those details in my PR application and continue?

I raised a technical issue and they haven't responded yet. I don't want to reject this ITA because of some technical issue please advise.
Try calling IRCC or maybe give it a while and try again. Or try filling it again as you had did in the past literally like 'copy and paste' from your previous form.

vikigenius

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Try calling IRCC or maybe give it a while and try again. Or try filling it again as you had did in the past literally like 'copy and paste' from your previous form.
I do remember what I filled because I only held two jobs and they both count for points, I was just worried that they might also have the same issue on their side where my job history was empty, but somehow I got the points for it.

Any changes made to the EE profile would only be sent to them if it was transmitted right? If the system gave me an ITA in the middle of making some changes (no transmission) and locked my profile then they should still have the original data? And that won't change when I submit my PR application?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I do remember what I filled because I only held two jobs and they both count for points, I was just worried that they might also have the same issue on their side where my job history was empty, but somehow I got the points for it.

Any changes made to the EE profile would only be sent to them if it was transmitted right? If the system gave me an ITA in the middle of making some changes (no transmission) and locked my profile then they should still have the original data? And that won't change when I submit my PR application?
No if you got points based upon then I am sure it would be a glitch.

vikigenius

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
No if you got points based upon then I am sure it would be a glitch.
I don't understand what you are saying. Can you please clarify?

I am supposed to get points because when I first submitted my EE profile it had the Work History section properly. When I started editing my profile again I didn't submit or transmit anything and got an ITA before I could submit anything (I am guessing this is when the system glitched and deleted my work history, but since I never submitted I should be safe and they should have my work history right?).

So do they have data about my work history or not? Considering that they gave me points I am guessing they should still have my work history data right?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I don't understand what you are saying. Can you please clarify?

I am supposed to get points because when I first submitted my EE profile it had the Work History section properly. When I started editing my profile again I didn't submit or transmit anything and got an ITA before I could submit anything (I am guessing this is when the system glitched and deleted my work history, but since I never submitted I should be safe and they should have my work history right?).

So do they have data about my work history or not? Considering that they gave me points I am guessing they should still have my work history data right?
I am saying is if you got points upon those then yes IRCC would have that info. It seems like a glitch if its not showing now give it sometime maybe it will get back.