+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE approved on GCMS, but no COPR?

taus01

Aug 8, 2019
I am in the same boat guys, I received my GCMS notes today and can see that my application was approved way back in May 2019 but I have not received my PPR yet. Did anyone of you received PPR yet? PFB some screenshots from the GCMS notes:

Hi,
Did you receive any response from NDVO? I am in the same situation.

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
If you are FSW, the application is parked. They are not resuming processing applications in my opinion. Same as you, I’m approved March 2020.

synges

May 28, 2021
I am in the same boat guys, I received my GCMS notes today and can see that my application was approved way back in May 2019 but I have not received my PPR yet. Did anyone of you received PPR yet? PFB some screenshots from the GCMS notes:

Quick question, how long did it take you to receive your notes?

I ordered GCMS notes for my brother more than 2 months ago but didn't receive anything yet

ApprovedSince2020

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Wow, there are so many people here approved in March. I was approved in March as well, infact officer approved my file on 13th March which was Friday and then came weekend and a lockdown from following Monday, call it bad luck.

To everyone approved in 2020, did you get any update on medical? Mine expired in dec 2020 and there's no update as per latest gcms notes.

deepu6006

Oct 11, 2021

hi...how much time it will took to got your copr?

tydeninioluwa

Oct 2, 2021
Anyone who is approved on the GCMS notes pleas confirm.

I checked my GCMS again,
in the document issuance section there is COPR Nox Vidmate VLC number.
However, it says "Print Queue: PQ-Donot remove"
I know some people actually have print queue number, but I don't.
I have been waiting for the COPR for over 4 months now.

Does it mean I cannot be remove from the print queue? Anyone in similar situation?

Inland CEC
I see my application approved, my counterfoil and COPR document numbers generated however the Print Queue is blank in my case.

Last edited: