February 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 28, 2012
Med's Done....
February 15, 2012
Hi everyone,
Thanks to everybody for helping me out , I just wanted to find out the educational documents requirements for Pakistani nationals , do they have to be originals or certified photocopies.

Thankyou

Cassiopeia

Sep 26, 2011
Hello,

A few days ago the document checklist for nationals of pakistan requested:
"Educational documents for applicant and spouse such as all educational documents and school leaving certificates "

I called CIC about this last week and the agent said that original educational documents don't need to be sent, a copy is fine, even though the document checklist for South Asia states "Nationals of Pakistan must send originals of all documents (p.2)."

Now when I checked back at the the document checklist for pakistani nationals today it is stating:
"Original educational documents for you and your family members such as transcripts indicating a list of courses taken, scores achieved as well as certificates obtained (p.3)"

This is really frustrating because my husband just sent his documents to me yesterday!! Now he will have to send another parcel. :/

So yes you must submit originals educational documents!

hope this helps

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Original educational documents for Pakistani Nationals....you will have to send your original degree,certificate and transcripts....its better if you get them verified from University of Karachi or HEC whatever relates to your education so that they wont have any doubt abt the docs....

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
sabii said:
Original educational documents for Pakistani Nationals....you will have to send your original degree,certificate and transcripts....its better if you get them verified from University of Karachi or HEC whatever relates to your education so that they wont have any doubt abt the docs....
I have sent all my original documents. :(

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
And make sure you signed it from foreign affairs.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sahibzada_2010 said:
And make sure you signed it from foreign affairs.

its not necessary to get them attested from foreign affairs...if they r verified from HEC or KU... for spousal sponsorship Nikkah Nama should get signed from foreign affairs.....

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
This is strange. Why would they need educational documents? I thought education had no bearing on the spousal applications. :-/

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
its not necessary to get them attested from foreign affairs...if they r verified from HEC or KU... for spousal sponsorship Nikkah Nama should get signed from foreign affairs.....
I attested my wife grade 12 certificate from foreign affairs and district education officer. Just to conform it that its correct and valid certified certificate. It was not translation of Urdu because it was in English but still I did. So it depends on you how you doing it.

S

sahibzada_2010

shamsia said:
This is strange. Why would they need educational documents? I thought education had no bearing on the spousal applications. :-/
shamsia it just if you went to school in back home so you.can provide education background. It ask you in the application about school history. My sister in law did not go to school and she did not provide any school history or certificate.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
sahibzada_2010 said:
shamsia it just if you went to school in back home so you.can provide education background. It ask you in the application about school history. My sister in law did not go to school and she did not provide any school history or certificate.
We had to provide our school history too, but we did not have to submit any educational documents. I just assumed its the same for everyone in the subcontinent...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:
We had to provide our school history too, but we did not have to submit any educational documents. I just assumed its the same for everyone in the subcontinent...
That is right. No educational documents(orignal/photcopied) are required to provide unless otherwise asked for, which is very rare and mostly happened If there is block spot on ONE background/clearance report.

Application only ask for education history thats it!! I submitted my application while my wife was in last year of school, 9 months later when we received IMM forms to refill again wrote student but last 6 month as a house wife since she graduated. Most of you know my case was objected but they never ask for any education documents OR any other document or any notorized/attested documents. Khan999 please make application hassle free by not attaching educational documents and your time and immigration officer time.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
please check following link for Pakistani Nationals...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

Nationals of Pakistan:

The following documents are required for you, the principle applicant, and for each of your dependent family members, if applicable to your situation:
•Original birth certificates for yourself and your family members including your spouse or common-law partner. A birth certificate is acceptable if the registration of the birth was made shortly after the birth.
•Certified copies of your national identity card (CNIC).
•Original marriage certificate for you and your spouse (Nikkah Nama).
•Original death certificate(s) if your sponsor's or your former spouse(s), common-law or conjugal partner(s) is/are deceased.
•Original divorce certificate for you or your spouse's previous marriages. If a divorce has been obtained in Pakistan by a sponsor residing in Canada, you must submit evidence that either party of the divorce resided in Pakistan for at least one year prior to the divorce. Alternatively, you may submit evidence that either party to the divorce had a substantial connection to Pakistan such as frequent visits, property ownership, and/or active businesses in Pakistan.
•Official documentation confirming your relationship to your sponsor and both of your rela-tionships to the other family members on your application. This may include family lists and household registries.
Original educational documents for you and your family members such as transcripts indicating a list of courses taken, scores achieved as well as certificates obtained.

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
please check following link for Pakistani Nationals...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

Nationals of Pakistan:

The following documents are required for you, the principle applicant, and for each of your dependent family members, if applicable to your situation:
•Original birth certificates for yourself and your family members including your spouse or common-law partner. A birth certificate is acceptable if the registration of the birth was made shortly after the birth.
•Certified copies of your national identity card (CNIC).
•Original marriage certificate for you and your spouse (Nikkah Nama).
•Original death certificate(s) if your sponsor's or your former spouse(s), common-law or conjugal partner(s) is/are deceased.
•Original divorce certificate for you or your spouse's previous marriages. If a divorce has been obtained in Pakistan by a sponsor residing in Canada, you must submit evidence that either party of the divorce resided in Pakistan for at least one year prior to the divorce. Alternatively, you may submit evidence that either party to the divorce had a substantial connection to Pakistan such as frequent visits, property ownership, and/or active businesses in Pakistan.
•Official documentation confirming your relationship to your sponsor and both of your rela-tionships to the other family members on your application. This may include family lists and household registries.
Original educational documents for you and your family members such as transcripts indicating a list of courses taken, scores achieved as well as certificates obtained.
See we have to submit original documents of school. Now see foreign affair website were it says what kind of documents we can attest for foreign countries.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
See we have to submit original documents of school. Now see foreign affair website were it says what kind of documents we can attest for foreign countries.
In my opinion this is a standard requirements form for PK's application applying to immigrate to Canada including SKW. If one is applying under SKW for him/selfself including all member of family [Father/Mother & dependend childers) OR if applying for family sponsorship of other family members [Brother,sister except spouse] then yes ONE needs to apply. However in case of Spouse sponsership this requirement is not obligated. They should have seprated this form in TWO forms. 2nd form for Spouse sponsorship where this line need to be deleted. Hope this clarify.