+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education visa rejection

SMIKA

May 11, 2020
1st Apply May 22 Intake CBU PG in supply chain management. Reason for the rejection, not convinced about return to the homeland
2nd Apply Sept22 Intake same as above. The reason for rejection is above plus nonrelevance of course.
I have done BSC in Hospitality Mgt 2011
Masters in Sales and Marketing 2015
10 years of experience n hospitality/sales.
Why waste my time, effort, and money if the course is not relevant and did not follow the same logic in May 22 intake?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1st Apply May 22 Intake CBU PG in supply chain management. Reason for the rejection, not convinced about return to the homeland
2nd Apply Sept22 Intake same as above. The reason for rejection is above plus nonrelevance of course.
I have done BSC in Hospitality Mgt 2011
Masters in Sales and Marketing 2015
10 years of experience n hospitality/sales.
Why waste my time, effort, and money if the course is not relevant and did not follow the same logic in May 22 intake?
So what did your GCMS notes say for first refusal and what did you change in second application? GCMS notes in first refusal may have referred to “not returning to the homeland” as being because course is not relevant.

And if you have a masters and BSC in hospitality then a PG in supply chain management is not relevant. How can you justify costs with higher pay when you already have a Masters. There is no education progression either since you have a masters. Select at least another masters program.

Reactions: YVR123

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It seems as all your work experience is in hospitality and sales so a degree in supply chain management is certainly not a normal progression. The fact that you already have a masters degree means that you will be doing an inferior degree if you do a PG college course at a small college that isn’t known for strong achedemics. This screams immigration versus genuine student.