+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education background with Work experience

mehdy.mahmood

Nov 5, 2015
Im 36 years old. i completed my graduation in Electrical and Electronic , but my work experience is in
Software Development .Now I want to be admitted in post-graduation in Computer Science.
Will my post-graduation give value to my work experience, as my bachelor degree is not
Fully co related with my work experience, Now if I complete my post-graduation in CS will that make my
Previous experience co related with my Post graduation and added value in point calculation and
let me apply in CS related any of (2147)(2174)(2172)(2133)(2171)(2283) (2175) NOC

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
After a certain point of time, and once you have gained substantial work experience, your concentration of education qualifications hardly matters.

Go for a post-graduation in Computer Science, if you want to, and want to study computer sciences further, not to make your education correlate to your work experience.

Reactions: mehdy.mahmood

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi,

The occupation is "teacher" in commerce stream. Education is a bachelors in business management. But no bachelors or any diploma related to "education/ teaching". In NOC it says, there should be education degree. So can the person apply as a teacher when education doesn't match?

Thanks

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Requirements mentioned on NOC website for a particular title, is meant for Canada only, different countries have different norms and IRCC knows about them!

helenwagner1

Apr 2, 2020
The occupation is "teacher" in commerce stream. Education is a bachelors in business management. But no bachelors or any diploma related to "education/ teaching". In NOC it says, there should be education degree. So can the person apply as a teacher when education doesn't match?

Are you talking about post-graduation? In this case the should be term making working experience and education degree interchangeable but as it has been told above everything depends on the country and even college program you are applying to.