Education / Bachelor & Master

Phyllis.W

Sep 11, 2020
Netherlands
Category........
STUDY
NOC Code......
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum :) My husband and I want to emigrate to Canada (from The Netherlands) under the Skilled Worker Program. I'm 30 years old, have CLB 10/10/10/9 and completed a Bachelor in Law and two times a Master in Law and have 7 years of working experience in that working field. My universities already sent the diplomas to the ICAS but here is my question: both of my master degrees are also in English, so they will have no problem reading it. But my bachelor degree is only in Dutch. Do I need to translate that? Because in the addendum of one of my masters, it is clearly stated that a bachelor in laws (LL.B) is required to be admitted to the Masters program. So the fact that I completed (two) Masters, implicated that I also did a Bachelor of three years.

Please let me know if someone has the answer!

And is the 30 weeks processing time really true?! I've read the topic and what they say on their site, but wow, I did not expect it to take so long.

Phyllis

Phyllis.W

Sep 11, 2020
Netherlands
Category........
STUDY
NOC Code......
Thanks for your reply, is that also the case when I want to get the extra 50 points for the combination of studies/CLB level?