+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR Sponsor relationship error

thamarai68

May 23, 2021
Hello Members
I received eCOPR for my spouse and daughter through PR card portal yesterday.
On reviewing my daughter's (dependent) eCOPR, I did notice that under "Sponsor Information", it has mentioned my name as sponsor, but the relationship as "Spouse" instead "Father". Is this something copied over from the PA COPR and okay to leave it as it is or should it actually say "Father" here?

Please advise if anyone experienced the same and if I should reach out to IRCC to fix it or it doesn't matter as it may not reflect on the PR card?

Just concerned in going back to IRCC for this change and they take another couple of weeks/months to fix this error on the eCOPR.
Thanks

Reactions: nanicec

nanicec

May 14, 2014
Hello Members
On reviewing my daughter's (dependent) eCOPR, I did notice that under "Sponsor Information", it has mentioned my name as sponsor, but the relationship as "Spouse" instead "Father". Is this something copied over from the PA COPR and okay to leave it as it is or should it actually say "Father" here?

Please advise if anyone experienced the same and if I should reach out to IRCC to fix it or it doesn't matter as it may not reflect on the PR card?

Just concerned in going back to IRCC for this change and they take another couple of weeks/months to fix this error on the eCOPR.
Thanks
Do you have any update. I had the same issue in case of my daughter's COPR. Is it of a concern?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
For me it shows spouse living in CA . As I had applied inland - does it show like this to anyone

JadeG

May 10, 2024
Hello Members

Thanks
Hi, I got the same information, I wanna did you get amending finally and how long that took approx. Appreciating for your kind reply. Thank you!