Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Hello,

I applied for the PR renewal and the ECAS status shows the 'Your Current Home Address' as given in the application and also the 'Your current mailing address' as
1500 - 55 Box 16 York Street
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
M5J 1R7
I have no clue where the mailing address has been taken ! In my application, I have entered only the current home address and had left the current mailing address as blank.
Any idea what this is ? Does it mean it has been selected for in person pick up?

There is an option in the ECAS to update the mailing address. Do I change it ?

Kindly advice.

jakklondon

Oct 17, 2021
Hello,

I applied for the PR renewal and the ECAS status shows the 'Your Current Home Address' as given in the application and also the 'Your current mailing address' as
1500 - 55 Box 16 York Street
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
M5J 1R7
I have no clue where the mailing address has been taken ! In my application, I have entered only the current home address and had left the current mailing address as blank.
Any idea what this is ? Does it mean it has been selected for in person pick up?

There is an option in the ECAS to update the mailing address. Do I change it ?

Kindly advice.
Remove your address (or any address associated with your application) from this web site (put x's instead of numbers). It's public website and anyone can see it.

If you have no idea about the PO Box, you may have to go there and talk to box owner and explain that you may receive your card at that PO box. Just explain him what you wrote here. I say "may have to", because I don't know how that address got there, whether it was error on part of immigration and so on.