+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA

Kaur R

Mar 16, 2020
I have done GNM from India I don’t know which agency evaluate GNM as diploma for immigration purpose and is that approved for pr if anybody done their study evaluation please let me know about the process.
Thanks

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
I have done GNM from India I don’t know which agency evaluate GNM as diploma for immigration purpose and is that approved for pr if anybody done their study evaluation please let me know about the process.
Thanks

[/QUOTE
Hello IQAS is best. I have also done GNM from Haryana and I successfully achieved desired result. They gave my GNM Canadian equivalency "3 and half years post secondary diploma with focus in nursing and midwifery" the process takes 4-5 months at the moment. Message me if you need more information

Lovejeet123

Mar 25, 2020
Hi, I have a post secondary education from Punjab but my lawyer did not show it when I applied for live in caregiver, can I show that now for Permanent residency file?

Kaur R

Mar 16, 2020
Thank you very much
is this approved by immigration??
could explain the process to me please and when you applied for.

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Thank you very much
is this approved by immigration??
could explain the process to me please and when you applied for.
Hello yes it is approved by Canada immigration. IQAS is one of the 5 bodies those can do ECA for immigration purpose. I made the online application profile on their website and then paid the fee then I requested my nursing council and my college to send the documents. The whole process took around 4 months from applying to receiving a report. If you go on IQAS website they have the whole process explained there.

Frk4

Mar 29, 2020
Hi,
Can anyone tell me the details how to approach to JNTU for ECA ,as I have my reference number with WES.