+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA shall I get it done from WES or IQAS - PGDM - FM-HB (PGDM - finance management - hybrid program) from Welingkar institute of mgmt and research

komal2111

Mar 7, 2021
Hi Friends,

I would like to check with you guys I have done PGDM - FM-HB (PGDM - finance management - hybrid program) from Welingkar institute of management development and research. completed it in the year 2017.

does WES consider this degree as masters or two or more degree.
whether the institute is recognized or no.
Apart from WES any other institute who can recognize this degree as masters or two or more certificate.
if any one who has got their evaluation done in positive manner with the same degree and same year of completion please assist.

Appreciate your help in advance.

regards,
Komal

admand

Nov 21, 2021
Hi Friends,

I would like to check with you guys I have done PGDM - FM-HB (PGDM - finance management - hybrid program) from Welingkar institute of management development and research. completed it in the year 2017.

does WES consider this degree as masters or two or more degree.
whether the institute is recognized or no.
Apart from WES any other institute who can recognize this degree as masters or two or more certificate.
if any one who has got their evaluation done in positive manner with the same degree and same year of completion please assist.

Appreciate your help in advance.

regards,
Komal

Hello,

Did you get any reply to your query? I too have same query. Can you help if you have got any solution?

Admand

shah.preet

Nov 21, 2021
Hello,
I have a a similar query
Want to know MBA in IT, Symbiosis University, Pune
Which institute will recognize as Masters?