+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Easiest way to get job letter for New Brunswick pilot program or any other!!!

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Hi,

I am from Pakistan. I came back to this forum after 10 years or so, applied before 10 years and withdraw for personal reasons. Again I got insect in my brain to go to Canada so starting my research and plans again.

I am already 45 years old and got to know about this New Brunswick pilot program that helps people with less education or skills. Tried to apply many jobs but to me job letter or offer letter is the toughest thing in this progress. I know i am asking for too much but anyone can guide or help in this regard to get these job offer letter?

Or any other program which is little easy to apply work permit or immigration in this age :)

Regards,

Jawad Ahmad

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi,

I am from Pakistan. I came back to this forum after 10 years or so, applied before 10 years and withdraw for personal reasons. Again I got insect in my brain to go to Canada so starting my research and plans again.

I am already 45 years old and got to know about this New Brunswick pilot program that helps people with less education or skills. Tried to apply many jobs but to me job letter or offer letter is the toughest thing in this progress. I know i am asking for too much but anyone can guide or help in this regard to get these job offer letter?

Or any other program which is little easy to apply work permit or immigration in this age :)

Regards,

Jawad Ahmad
I highly doubt there are any programs that are easy in 2023. Can you share a link to this NB pilot program for everyone to begin the convo with?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

Regards,

Jawad Ahmad
I assume you are asking about the critical worker pilot. If so, the details are all on the website. You cannot apply direct. You need to find a job with one of the employers participating in the pilot. These employers are listed on the website. The website also has a link to the NB job site. You have to keep applying and hope you get lucky.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
I assume you are asking about the critical worker pilot. If so, the details are all on the website. You cannot apply direct. You need to find a job with one of the employers participating in the pilot. These employers are listed on the website. The website also has a link to the NB job site. You have to keep applying and hope you get lucky.
Ohh, So luck is the ultimate key here

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
I highly doubt there are any programs that are easy in 2023. Can you share a link to this NB pilot program for everyone to begin the convo with?
Hello. thanks for your reply. There are many links and NB pilot program is nothing new, its very easy program and not much requirements. Please check below. Issue is getting a job letter from those listed companies.

https://www.canadavisa.com/nbcwp.html

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Learn French to improve your chances. There are many programs for french speakers.
I think finding a program that supports French + in-demand profession should make it low competition, but most won't:
1. Search for in-demand professions, be those professionals.
2. Learn french.

Forget #1 and #2, I think most don't go past identifying in-demand professions they could fit in with french. I think the number of french + IELTS ITAs issued for FSW-O would be as less as 300 from July 2022.

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
That pilot is specific with those employers. Getting an offer is not a small issue, it is a very big challenge :)
Agreed. But one can try few tips too. After all they are giving this offer and saw many many jobs on those listings with these 6 companies. Must be a way....

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
I think finding a program that supports French + in-demand profession should make it low competition, but most won't:
1. Search for in-demand professions, be those professionals.
2. Learn french.

Forget #1 and #2, I think most don't go past identifying in-demand professions they could fit in with french. I think the number of french + IELTS ITAs issued for FSW-O would be as less as 300 from July 2022.
I did not get your point. Are you saying i should just learn French and bring some good results for IELTS too etc and apply under Federal Skilled Worker? Not sure about less then 300? You talking about points? Sorry not a quick learner or did my research on this...

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I did not get your point. Are you saying i should just learn French and bring some good results for IELTS too etc and apply under Federal Skilled Worker? Not sure about less then 300? You talking about points? Sorry not a quick learner or did my research on this...
So, Daren's suggestion was to learn french and increase your scores to compete for FSW. Technically if they continue to offer 70+ additional points in FSW for french speakers that's an easy bet.

Daren and me, we both used french to increase our scores from 430-450 to ~500 or above. It can work.

Let's say if you are into a profession that's in-demand or you can gain experience in an in-demand profession + layer on French points - that's 100% going to be what C-19 would support too. But the reality is, right now, for some reason most won't go to these lengths to do it. I hope that makes it clearer :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Agreed. But one can try few tips too. After all they are giving this offer and saw many many jobs on those listings with these 6 companies. Must be a way....
Yes, you apply for jobs with those companies and hope your resume has what it takes to be selected above other candidates.

Reactions: jawadahmad77