+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Early Alzheimer symptoms

mustafayacoob

Aug 26, 2019
Hello. This will be quick. My dad said something that scared me and I just need an opinion. We were talking about stuff on TV when all of a sudden he said he was about to ask me if I finished my homework yet. He immediately caught himself and said he didn't know what he was thinking. I haven't been in school in over 20 years. He is 73. No other weird "glitches" have occurred except some forgetfulness here and there. Was this just something to be concerned about? He is otherwise healthy and active.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello. This will be quick. My dad said something that scared me and I just need an opinion. We were talking about stuff on TV when all of a sudden he said he was about to ask me if I finished my homework yet. He immediately caught himself and said he didn't know what he was thinking. I haven't been in school in over 20 years. He is 73. No other weird "glitches" have occurred except some forgetfulness here and there. Was this just something to be concerned about? He is otherwise healthy and active.
This is not a question for an immigration forum. Seek medical advice.

Reactions: scylla

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Personally I wouldn't make much of this. Watch rather for patterns of forgetfulness. One incident of having a bit of a "blast from the past" isn't too worrisome.

Reactions: torontosm

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Personally I wouldn't make much of this. Watch rather for patterns of forgetfulness. One incident of having a bit of a "blast from the past" isn't too worrisome.
You aren’t a physician. Getting treatment early offers the best chances of a treatment delaying progression. You should consult a physician for diagnosis, treatment options and ways to safeguard your parent.

Reactions: visatest