+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-VISA FOR INDIA

manhas_amar

Nov 20, 2021
Category........
WP
I have applied for OCI for my baby but it hasn't arrived yet. She is due to travel to India next week. So there isn't enough time to apply for a regular visa. I am considering the e-tourist Visa but since that only allows for 30 days. Is there any solution for her can stay more than 30 days? and will OCI be of any use if I receive it after flying to India?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I have applied for OCI for my baby but it hasn't arrived yet. She is due to travel to India next week. So there isn't enough time to apply for a regular visa. I am considering the e-tourist Visa but since that only allows for 30 days. Is there any solution for her can stay more than 30 days? and will OCI be of any use if I receive it after flying to India?
Apply for 1 yr one which allows 180 days stay. If you get the OCI to India after it gets delivered in Canada, contact FRRO and change the status from e-visa to OCI which would then allow unlimited stay.

manhas_amar

Nov 20, 2021
Category........
WP
Apply for 1 yr one which allows 180 days stay. If you get the OCI to India after it gets delivered in Canada, contact FRRO and change the status from e-visa to OCI which would then allow unlimited stay.
Thanks for replying boss, just wanna confirm how much time it take to get 1 year e visa though?