+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dropbox H1B visa in US Embassy-Vancouver,Canada

preethi826

Feb 25, 2021
Hi,

I dropped my H1B application and My hubby's H1B application at the Canada post separately on Aug-2nd and both were delivered to the US embassy on Aug-3rd. Till now I see "no status" it hasn't changed to received status yet. Has anyone submitted the application recently to the Vancouver US consulate and how long does it take? Also, I have submitted a PR card as resident proof for Myself but still, I haven't received my hubby's PR card so we have submitted COPR. Does the embassy is fine with COPR?

Any input is helpful.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: mgodara

bonkers90

Aug 30, 2022
Hi,

I dropped my H1B application and My hubby's H1B application at the Canada post separately on Aug-2nd and both were delivered to the US embassy on Aug-3rd. Till now I see "no status" it hasn't changed to received status yet. Has anyone submitted the application recently to the Vancouver US consulate and how long does it take? Also, I have submitted a PR card as resident proof for Myself but still, I haven't received my hubby's PR card so we have submitted COPR. Does the embassy is fine with COPR?

Any input is helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Hello, could you please update if the consulate was fine with signed COPR? Thanks!

canadaprnb21

Oct 22, 2018
Hi,

Any input is helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I am also a Canadian PR holder, my first visa stamping was done in Mumbai. Would I be still eligible for dropbox? what's the best way to find out?

Also are you residing in the US or Canada?