+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dream of working for Amazon in Canada?! Software Engineers apply inside this thread (NOC-2173 and related)

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Amazon AWS is hiring for its Vancouver location in Canada for Software development engineers with 4+ years experience. These positions are open to candidates across the world.

Work Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Available positions and requirements:
1. Software Development Engineer (SDE2) - 4+ years of non-internship experience in software development in any object oriented programming language like Java, C#, Python, etc.

2. Senior Software Development Engineer (SDE3) - 7+ years of experience in software development in any object oriented programming language like Java, C#, Python, etc. Experience building distributed and large scale software - preferably on the cloud

3. Software Development Manager (SDM) - 6+ years of experience in software development in any object oriented programming language like Java, C#, Python, etc. PLUS 3+ years of building, retaining, and managing high performing diverse and inclusive teams

4. Principal Engineers (PE), Senior Managers, Directors - Mail me directly if you think you are a fit.

**** All positions include VISA, Work-permit and Permanent Residence sponsorship and relocation expenses covered in Canada*****

To sign-up for an info-session, please fill the form below with a link to your updated LinkedIn profile.
******YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE WILL BE TREATED AS YOUR RESUME. YOU WILL GET A RESPONSE ONLY IF YOU MEET THE CRITERIA ABOVE******
If your profile meets the requirement you will be invited for an info-session followed by the hiring process in 2 weeks.

NEXT STEPS:
1. Fill the Google form - https://forms.gle/p4GXrVLFXCebxGM4A
2. If your LinkedIn profile meets the role requirement you will be invited to an Info Session on the role and interview process on the dates below. Note: You will not receive a response if it does not match.
3. You will be connected with Hiring Manager and Sourcer for interview process.
4. Remote interviews will be scheduled in October, November and December 2021.

Upcoming Info-sessions:
Oct 5th, 2021 Tuesday, 9 AM Pacific Time
Oct 19th, 2021 Tuesday, 9 AM Pacific Time

For any questions, please mail: awscanadahiring@gmail.com. Turnaround time of upto a week.

You can also post your questions in this thread and I can respond to as many as I can.

Thanks!

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Does not sound and look very legitimate to me. Why is there no free food included?
Fair enough.

Unfortunately, I can't throw around my amazon ID. Free food is included once you start earning here :) If anyone is really keen all they need to do is post their linkedin profile and I will connect personally.

• Haha
Reactions: foodie69

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Amazon AWS is hiring for its Vancouver location in Canada for Software development engineers with 4+ years experience. These positions are open to candidates across the world.

Work Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Available positions and requirements:
1. Software Development Engineer (SDE2) - 4+ years of non-internship experience in software development in any object oriented programming language like Java, C#, Python, etc.

2. Senior Software Development Engineer (SDE3) - 7+ years of experience in software development in any object oriented programming language like Java, C#, Python, etc. Experience building distributed and large scale software - preferably on the cloud

3. Software Development Manager (SDM) - 6+ years of experience in software development in any object oriented programming language like Java, C#, Python, etc. PLUS 3+ years of building, retaining, and managing high performing diverse and inclusive teams

4. Principal Engineers (PE), Senior Managers, Directors - Mail me directly if you think you are a fit.

**** All positions include VISA, Work-permit and Permanent Residence sponsorship and relocation expenses covered in Canada*****

To sign-up for an info-session, please fill the form below with a link to your updated LinkedIn profile.
******YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE WILL BE TREATED AS YOUR RESUME. YOU WILL GET A RESPONSE ONLY IF YOU MEET THE CRITERIA ABOVE******
If your profile meets the requirement you will be invited for an info-session followed by the hiring process in 2 weeks.

NEXT STEPS:
1. Fill the Google form - https://forms.gle/p4GXrVLFXCebxGM4A
2. If your LinkedIn profile meets the role requirement you will be invited to an Info Session on the role and interview process on the dates below. Note: You will not receive a response if it does not match.
3. You will be connected with Hiring Manager and Sourcer for interview process.
4. Remote interviews will be scheduled in October, November and December 2021.

Upcoming Info-sessions:
Oct 5th, 2021 Tuesday, 9 AM Pacific Time
Oct 19th, 2021 Tuesday, 9 AM Pacific Time

For any questions, please mail: awscanadahiring@gmail.com. Turnaround time of upto a week.

You can also post your questions in this thread and I can respond to as many as I can.

Thanks!
Why in gods name would Amazon be using a gmail address for its hiring email ?
Seriously?

Secondly, this one person is doing all the hiring for these jobs , and because there’s just not enough qualified individuals that have applied thru the official Amazon hiring portal, Amazon has now resorted to posting their jobs here, on Canadavisa.com
Totally makes sense
You may not be able to put your Amazon ID online , however everyone is assigned a ID #, which potential applicants could contact Amazon online just to verify , you are indeed and official representative of AWS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: YVR123 and foodie69

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I work at amazon us
Why in gods name would Amazon be using a gmail address for its hiring email ?
Seriously?

Secondly, this one person is doing all the hiring for these jobs , and because there’s just not enough qualified individuals that have applied thru the official Amazon hiring portal, Amazon has now resorted to posting their jobs here, on Canadavisa.com
Totally makes sense
You may not be able to put your Amazon ID online , however everyone is assigned a ID #, which potential applicants could contact Amazon online just to verify , you are indeed and official representative of AWS
Man thugs have now gone hi-tech