+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubts about the sponsorship

Katerine27

Dec 15, 2019
Hello, I have a question my husband who is Canadian would like to sponsor me however 14 years ago he was involved in some bar fights he was convicted for 3 months but also register as a violent offender, he hasn't been on trouble since then, do you guys think it will possible the sponsorship? Thank you

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hello, I have a question my husband who is Canadian would like to sponsor me however 14 years ago he was involved in some bar fights he was convicted for 3 months but also register as a violent offender, he hasn't been on trouble since then, do you guys think it will possible the sponsorship? Thank you
He needs to be honest on answering the questions not sure if he will be eligible can’t answer that question

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Bar fights are one thing but being registered as a ' violent offender ' is serious.
I would be concerned about that.